• 1 Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 6 Kate Upton

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Jenn Lawrence Conspiracy Theorists are going to love this one.

Why? She's been given the hardest matchup in the tournament, since she would have to defeat TWO people to move on. She had already advanced, and she's now facing two of the hottest women left.

That's about as far from conspiracy in her favor as possible.

Why? She's been given the hardest matchup in the tournament, since she would have to defeat TWO people to move on. She had already advanced, and she's now facing two of the hottest women left.

That's about as far from conspiracy in her favor as possible.
Except that Chriqui & Upton are going to split the opposition vote. Anyone from that tied round who thinks that each of them is hotter than Young Mystique is still going to pull for their girl (pun intended), taking crucial votes away from the other one. As a #1 seed, JL has her own dedicated fanbase, so she won't be as affected.

That said, I just peeked at the results so far (I'm going to wait a while before voting in this one) and there isn't much evidence of a Ross Perot Phenomena in the early voting.

Whoever voted for Upton is :crazy:.

Yeah, what a beast she is:

600full.jpg

Except that Chriqui & Upton are going to split the opposition vote. Anyone from that tied round who thinks that each of them is hotter than Young Mystique is still going to pull for their girl (pun intended), taking crucial votes away from the other one. As a #1 seed, JL has her own dedicated fanbase, so she won't be as affected.

That said, I just peeked at the results so far (I'm going to wait a while before voting in this one) and there isn't much evidence of a Ross Perot Phenomena in the early voting.

Exactly this its such we love the ooohhh not really that hot Lawrence BS that undermins my faith in the committee. You put two contestents against a higher seeded LAwrence who just split a hottly contested battle and will likely split the same votes while the LAwrence lovers get to walk her through by 2 or 3 votes.

P.S. my Lawrence thing is somewhat nonserious I love the board hotty tourney and big thanks to everyone who does all the work but this is seriously a huge advantage to any higher seed who would be in this situation.

Exactly this its such we love the ooohhh not really that hot Lawrence BS that undermins my faith in the committee. You put two contestents against a higher seeded LAwrence who just split a hottly contested battle and will likely split the same votes while the LAwrence lovers get to walk her through by 2 or 3 votes.

P.S. my Lawrence thing is somewhat nonserious I love the board hotty tourney and big thanks to everyone who does all the work but this is seriously a huge advantage to any higher seed who would be in this situation.

Your post is awesome because jekelish was against moving both Upton and Chriqui forward because he thought it was a huge disadvantage for Lawrence. Personally, I feel it's a wash. To be the best, you have to beat the best.

Your post is awesome because jekelish was against moving both Upton and Chriqui forward because he thought it was a huge disadvantage for Lawrence. Personally, I feel it's a wash. To be the best, you have to beat the best.

Anytime someone posts that my post is awesome they get a like.

Well I also don't like things that end in ties, which is a little ironic since I'm a soccer fan. I just hate not having an actual winner.

Her face hottness is off the charts compared to the other two. NOt anywhere in the same neiborhood IMO.
Plus that body is tight as hell no matter how old she is these days, I;m sure it could be milking my meat with no problems for another 20+ years.