BH Elite 8/9 Region: Lawrence/Chriqui/Upton Battle Royale | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BH Elite 8/9 Region: Lawrence/Chriqui/Upton Battle Royale

1 Jennifer Lawrence vs 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui vs 6 Kate Upton

• 1 Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 6 Kate Upton

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what her favorite fruit is?
Who cares? She's sweet.
She's all "Take me on the sand, BlazeOrange."
06058_Emmanuelle_Chriqui_orange_bikini_122_529lo_122_529lo.jpg

Chriqui has some subconscious love of orange or somthing . . . . . . . perhaps she was always meant to be the board hottie. I'm going to have a hard time voting against her.

You Upton voters should have been smart about this and just given those votes to J-Law. Bah!

Time to ready my formal protest.

I agree we should ban J-Law from every being a 1 seed again when she can't even pull off this victory even given the giant advantage of going up against 2 competetors who split the vote and tied in the previous round. I infact would go so far as to say that none of the committee members should be allowed to nominate or 2nd her especially since they are known to greatly over estimate her level of hotness. ;)

You Upton voters should have been smart about this and just given those votes to J-Law. Bah!

Time to ready my formal protest.
Easy way to solve this: If you voted for Upton, let us know who you would have voted for otherwise. Obviously it won't change anything, but it will settle the debate.