BH Final Four: Chabert vs Keibler

1 Lacey Chabert vs 1 Stacy Keibler

• 1 Lacey Chabert

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • 1 Stacy Keibler

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor Lacey...she is feeling neglected...you must vote for her!!

Lacey_ChabertSet101.jpg

Dead heat now.
Strahovsky pulling away and might have enough left in the tank to win, unless one of these ladies gets their stuff together.
I have no idea what I just said. I really don't.
:eek:

Dead heat now.
Strahovsky pulling away and might have enough left in the tank to win, unless one of these ladies gets their stuff together.
I have no idea what I just said. I really don't.
:eek:
There's one more vote in the other thread. What's up with that? Someone gearing up to play queenmaker?

There's one more vote in the other thread. What's up with that? Someone gearing up to play queenmaker?

I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that this thread has been a little bit buried, while the other one has been a freaking war zone.

Stacy FTW. Takes me back to when I was around 12 years old watching her in WWF. My god..
I wanted to put a gif of her wrestling days in the thread, but couldn't find anything that would be acceptable to the Googliban for thong-based reasons (although I ironically used Google to look). For those complaining about the lack of buttage on some of the contestants, I strongly suggest you do your own search.

I wanted to put a gif of her wrestling days in the thread, but couldn't find anything that would be acceptable to the Googliban for thong-based reasons (although I ironically used Google to look). For those complaining about the lack of buttage on some of the contestants, I strongly suggest you do your own search.
Way ahead of you. But I don't mind searching again...

Stacy in a thong >>>> life

I'd chop off my left nut for a night with her..wait what?

Against Lacey? Yes because there is really no comparison between the two IMO.

Agree to disagree. I'll take Stacy all day, every day over Lacey, and I think Lacey is super hot. I just think overall, Stacy is hotter.