Big Bad Bobby Braswell | Syracusefan.com

Big Bad Bobby Braswell

actually has 2 more yrs if he wants them. Who was the kid we had 152- yrs ago that got hot with outside shooting in the BE? Think he was from Roch? had some issues and never got where we hoped.
Technically he is a redshirt sophomore right? Wouldn’t he have 3 more years after this since this year doesn’t count? I could be wrong but I thought this year was just a free year for everyone so he’ll be a redshirt sophomore next year as well, no?

Technically he is a redshirt sophomore right? Wouldn’t he have 3 more years after this since this year doesn’t count? I could be wrong but I thought this year was just a free year for everyone so he’ll be a redshirt sophomore next year as well, no?

you are right, I jumped the gun for sure...I just see him staying past next year

actually has 2 more yrs if he wants them. Who was the kid we had 152- yrs ago that got hot with outside shooting in the BE? Think he was from Roch? had some issues and never got where we hoped.
Mookie Jones from Peekskill?

you are right, I jumped the gun for sure...I just see him staying past next year
I can’t see him leaving now. He seems to be getting more and more PT and is the first forward off the bench. You’d think he’d see next year and think there is a good path to playing time for him if we have departures like some think we will.

I can’t see him leaving now. He seems to be getting more and more PT and is the first forward off the bench. You’d think he’d see next year and think there is a good path to playing time for him if we have departures like some think we will.

The frontcourt will be interesting next year, assuming no one outside of Dolezaj unexpectedly leaves. Quincy, Griffin, Braswell and Benny Williams. Gonna be tough divvying up minutes between those four.

The frontcourt will be interesting next year, assuming no one outside of Dolezaj unexpectedly leaves. Quincy, Griffin, Braswell and Benny Williams. Gonna be tough divvying up minutes between those four.
Sounds like a great problem to have!! Man, you throw that group of forwards with Kadary, Buddy and Jesse after a full offseason and watch out!!!

prob wouldn't use the word "unexpectedly" - of those 4 you mention outside of MD, likely no more than 2 are back

prob wouldn't use the word "unexpectedly" - of those 4 you mention outside of MD, likely no more than 2 are back
I agree that some will leave but I just can’t see why. I don’t see AG or Q getting drafted. Maybe Q sneaks into the 2nd round but I think he’d be better served coming back. I don’t see him making an NBA roster currently but I’m no pro scout.

I think the versatility of this team is its strongest point. There are 8 solid players rotationally. Bras/Edwards/Dole backline is at a different level defensively than Griffin/Dole/Guerrier. There are a lot of different combinations that JB can use to put different looks on the court. Boeheim has done a GREAT job with this over the last 4 games, wish he had the confidence to develop it sooner in the season, but one thing to point out is that the condensed season cut into developmental time pretty significantly...

Boeheim has done a GREAT job with this over the last 4 games, wish he had the confidence to develop it sooner in the season, but one thing to point out is that the condensed season cut into developmental time pretty significantly...
Always glad when you post. It means the games are meaningful. Not just the condensed season but how the guys were actually affected by Covid and how the pauses affected the players and coaches. Glad that's over and JAB can do what he does best.

I think the versatility of this team is its strongest point. There are 8 solid players rotationally. Bras/Edwards/Dole backline is at a different level defensively than Griffin/Dole/Guerrier. There are a lot of different combinations that JB can use to put different looks on the court. Boeheim has done a GREAT job with this over the last 4 games, wish he had the confidence to develop it sooner in the season, but one thing to point out is that the condensed season cut into developmental time pretty significantly...

Your last sentence has a great point... In a normal season we would still have five games left before the ACC tournament.

How many times have we watched our teams gel and suddenly get a lot better at the end of the year?

He played really well. Especially that bobbled pass that he turned into a big 3 pointer.

Lol okay. Thank you for this thought filled response! Your comment contributed very much to this conversation.

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom