Big Bad Bobby Braswell | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big Bad Bobby Braswell

I can’t see him leaving now. He seems to be getting more and more PT and is the first forward off the bench. You’d think he’d see next year and think there is a good path to playing time for him if we have departures like some think we will.
Meant to say past next year...I think next year will be a real good one for him .

Your last sentence has a great point... In a normal season we would still have five games left before the ACC tournament.

How many times have we watched our teams gel and suddenly get a lot better at the end of the year?
Sorry to be Debbie downer, and I know that what you described has happened a number of times, but I remember many seasons when we ended 1-4, 2-5, 3-7, etc.

Except during his last game. A brutal NCAA loss.

Vs the gophers ? Where I think it was Walter bond who had an and 1 where he didn’t dribble after reaching half court and no travel was called ?

Sorry to be Debbie downer, and I know that what you described has happened a number of times, but I remember many seasons when we ended 1-4, 2-5, 3-7, etc.

Yes, fatigue and injury have taken their toll some years... Our shorter rotations may have something to do with both phenomena.

But why choose to be Debbie Downer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom