Big bear lake | Syracusefan.com

Big bear lake

Pearl309

Hall of Fame
So last week I took a stumble from a cliff side I should be dead. 20’ ish feet straight fall and then rolled into barbed wire. 42 stitches later it comes back feeling normal
Will say the adrenaline didn’t even make it hurt day 1
Day 2 could barely move
But anyways if anyone goes the Sierra club has put up so much barbed wire for like restricted areas FYI so be careful

Tried uploading some pics of some gnarly gashes but too big to upload plus my gf did all these dumb filters it doesn’t do justice

Tried uploading some pics of some gnarly gashes but too big to upload plus my gf did all these dumb filters it doesn’t do justice
Yikes! Glad you're on the mend.

If you're truly interested in sharing, you can reduce the size of the pics here:

So last week I took a stumble from a cliff side I should be dead. 20’ ish feet straight fall and then rolled into barbed wire. 42 stitches later it comes back feeling normal
Day 2 could barely move
But anyways if anyone goes the Sierra club has put up so much barbed wire for like restricted areas FYI so be careful
Glad you're ok man. So did you trip over something or slip?

Day 2 could barely move
WHAT got 42 stitches [dont flatter yourself] and is only starting to feel normal?

Last edited:
Glad you are okay and mending.

No broken bones? No concussion? You are lucky. Did fire and rescue have to get you?

Glad you're ok man. So did you trip over something or slip?
Slipped down on loose gravel/sand. Looked like a scene from a comedy if only it wasn’t so gruesome

Glad you are okay and mending.

No broken bones? No concussion? You are lucky. Did fire and rescue have to get you?
Luckily I had people with me and towels and the local ER had approximately a 90 second wait. Small town hospitals are hilarious
Not concussed, dislocated elbow
Nothing fractured somehow
Sometimes Ghosts of orange past look down on us

Luckily I had people with me and towels and the local ER had approximately a 90 second wait. Small town hospitals are hilarious
Not concussed, dislocated elbow
Nothing fractured somehow
Sometimes Ghosts of orange past look down on us
You probably got some good road rash too I bet.

You now have a story

Man, that sounds like the scene from the first Rambo movie.

Man, that sounds like the scene from the first Rambo movie.
I’m telling you the pics don’t do it justice
My clothes were torn and tattered
My face, legs and elbow are and were grotesque
Wild stuff
They shot me up with Ativan and I felt like $1,000,000

Best and least idiotic bc the girlfriend put so many filters on them. I look like a generic white dude

Attachments

• 516BAADB-3D4B-40BF-A54A-229678B02C8D.jpeg
    516BAADB-3D4B-40BF-A54A-229678B02C8D.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 69
Best and least idiotic bc the girlfriend put so many filters on them. I look like a generic white dude
That was only 12 stitches. The rest were on elbow and ankles

Day 2 could barely move
WHAT got 42 stitches [dont flatter yourself] and is only starting to feel normal?
800 mg Motrin helps