Big Chief Triangle to be a Knick | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Big Chief Triangle to be a Knick

I think maybe Jackson is just flirting with New York to see what else may pop up. I don't see him having a condo in New York type of guy. Jeannie Buss is in LA. We will see.

Phil is 68 years old! He's not going to coach, and he's never been in a GM type role.

More Knick sensationalism that ultimately leads to nothing. Dolan loves the publicity and the people that still spend money on that sub par product.

If Melo is smart he'll leave the Knicks/Dolan, the team I've rooted for since I was 5 years old, and join Noah and the Bulls in Chicago.
The Knickerbockers are a rudderless franchise w/ Dolan at the helm, and like many an incompetent owner in many different sports, he just won't allow someone to come in and make the necessary changes.
One of my former clients works at MSG and the stuff he talks about regarding the culture there is simply mindboggling. It's Jr. Dolan's little fiefdom, filled w/ paranoia, backstabbing. and political nonsense.
Melo should leave, IMO- whether Jackson takes the job or not.

Exactly. SAS is very plugged in which is why I find it strange that in regards to Melo, he's the only person convinced he's leaving right now.
People forget, but SAS was ahead of Lebron and Bosh going to Miami with Wade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom