Big East FB Now Worth $1.29 Million Per Team? | Syracusefan.com

Big East FB Now Worth $1.29 Million Per Team?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA to all those BE fans who said that SU didn't add anything to the contract.* It was $10-11 million when we were in the conference, and the payouts would have started a couple of years earlier.

Yes, I know UL, RU, WVU, and Pitt left too, but WVU, UL, and RU all either directly or indirectly left because SU and Pitt left.

If the catholic schools leave, UCONN will be the only early basketball member left, and Temple will be the only school left that played football in the 90's (and they got kicked out once lol)

Oh, how the conference has changed. It's sad. i used to really, really like the BIG EAST back when it was the BIG EAST (especially back in the 90's)

Ha. I still cringe for that kid when I hear this quoted. Still funny though. ;)
I'm on a "Where are they now?" kick today:

In May 2008, Collins graduated from Ball State University with a degree in telecommunications. According to Business Insider article, Collins briefly worked at a PetSmart store while looking for news-related work, eventually landing a job as a reporter with crime & metro beat at the ABC affiliate KXXV in Waco, Texas.

Sometime in May / June 2009, it was reported that Brian Collins had been let go with a group of other KXXV reporters for budgetary reasons. In early 2010, he made his return to the news industry as a freelance writer for various online news sites, most notably as a contributor for Examiner.com, a hyperlocal news site powered by user contributions.

According to his latest biography page, Brian took a part-time job as a web producer at XXIX in Cincinnati, Ohio circa May 2010, before joining the ABC-affiliate KSAX news team in Alexandria, Minnesota. As of March 2011, Brian Collins continues to work as a local broadcast journalist, with the most recent reportage on the growing trend of synthetic marijuana and Minnesota’s regulation of such products.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/boom-goes-the-dynamite

I'm on a "Where are they now?" kick today:

In May 2008, Collins graduated from Ball State University with a degree in telecommunications. According to Business Insider article, Collins briefly worked at a PetSmart store while looking for news-related work, eventually landing a job as a reporter with crime & metro beat at the ABC affiliate KXXV in Waco, Texas.

Sometime in May / June 2009, it was reported that Brian Collins had been let go with a group of other KXXV reporters for budgetary reasons. In early 2010, he made his return to the news industry as a freelance writer for various online news sites, most notably as a contributor for Examiner.com, a hyperlocal news site powered by user contributions.

According to his latest biography page, Brian took a part-time job as a web producer at XXIX in Cincinnati, Ohio circa May 2010, before joining the ABC-affiliate KSAX news team in Alexandria, Minnesota. As of March 2011, Brian Collins continues to work as a local broadcast journalist, with the most recent reportage on the growing trend of synthetic marijuana and Minnesota’s regulation of such products.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/boom-goes-the-dynamite
Huh, thanks for that. When I first read PetSmart I thought 'Oh no!' ;)