Big game for us on Friday (that we aren't playing in) | Syracusefan.com

Big game for us on Friday (that we aren't playing in)

Eric15

Living Legend
Kentucky @ Baylor (at Cowboys Stadium).

Would LOVE to see Baylor knock off the Cats and skyrocket in the polls. That will pay dividends for us come seeding time.

Would LOVE to see Baylor knock off the Cats and skyrocket in the polls. That will pay dividends for us come seeding time.
I agree but willbe tough matchup for BU IMO. The uk guards need to make freshmen errors and lots of them IMO for BU to win that game. I don't see uk winning it all this yr necessarily but they have more nba guys than anyone else I have seen so far this yr. randle , stein, Harrison and young should all go pretty high. What other team can say that?

Baylor better shoot it well or they will get run off the court. Plus they dont play defense.

Didn't know they are playing it at Cowboys Stadium. What are they doing, putting the court at the 50 yard line. Interesting concept.:rolling:

Yeah, court is at the 50. Final Four is there this year. Baylor coach Scott Drew said even though we beat him, Boeheim was real nice to him in Maui, so he'd give him a scouting report next week about what it will be like for us to play in the Jerry Dome come April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom