Big games are not always great games | Syracusefan.com

Big games are not always great games

SWC75

Bored Historian
It's only 10-3 but my sense is that the Buckeyes are going to roll the Wolverines. The Buckeyes seem to own the line of scrimmage on both sides. Michigan is resorting to QB roll-outs with Blake Corum limited. That's not their game. And where are the yellow pants?

Attachments

• 1669487192249.png
    1669487192249.png
    1 MB · Views: 34
And just as I post that... Michigan ties it up on a 69 yard TD pass.

My penance:

I’m stuck watching it with a bunch of Michigan fans, their delight watching 2 good football teams play sound quality ball is like nails to a chalk board for me. Oh cool your teams can catch a pass and go one drive with without a penalty… boringggggg lol

3rd and 12 with 17 seconds left. Instead of taking a knee, you throw a short out. The ball is caught about 3-4 yards downfield and the receiver goes out of bounds. Now you have to punt it with 12 seconds left. :confused::(

Garrett Shrader, for example...

Shrader would be amazing on a Big Ten team with good WRs. Easily the conference he would fit best in. Assuming his ankles held up of course and he wasn't playing on high ankle sprains after a couple games like he has here.

Imagine how good Iowa would be with him and not the crap they trot out at QB every year.

I don't think Stroud is that good. Anyone would look good with those WRs he's had.
I thought it was just me. Lol. The guy is basically a game manager with great receivers. Don’t see him as a dynamic playmaker at all. Over hyped and overrated.

If Ohio State loses they can't possibly be in the playoffs.

They avoided Illinois and Purdue the clear cut 2 best teams in the Big Ten West.

On the same token Michigan can't be matched up against UGA in the opening round after losing badly to them last year.

This is some great play calling by Harbaugh. He gets a lot of but he was very good with the Niners and Stanford.

If Ohio State loses they can't possibly be in the playoffs.

They avoided Illinois and Purdue the clear cut 2 best teams in the Big Ten West.

On the same token Michigan can't be matched up against UGA in the opening round after losing badly to them last year.

This is some great play calling by Harbaugh. He gets a lot of but he was very good with the Niners and Stanford.
They most certainly won’t be, bad news for the loser of this game

Surprised Harbaugh didn't punt there. Up 11, at the 39, with under 10:00 left.

This game has been awesome so far, especially considering that M couldn’t establish their run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom