big kid | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

big kid

6'3" is a great height. Tall enough to play a wide variety of sports and not so tall that you self consciously tower over people when your playing days are over.

I have a great 6’3 story from my dating days. I’ll post later tonight when I have time. Craziest date I’ve ever been on, lol.

I have a great 6’3 story from my dating days. I’ll post later tonight when I have time. Craziest date I’ve ever been on, lol.
We need pics!

Tell me she didn’t have large hands:)

Tell me she didn’t have large hands:)

seinfeld-man-hands.gif

One of my grandsons turned 7 years old today. At 4' 7" he towers over classmates. Unfortunately, his dad is not a basketball player and his mom (my daughter) quit playing after middle school, so it remains to be seen if he will ever play.
Several years ago, I went to my 25 year grammar school reunion. As part of the organizing committee, I was near the entrance door greeting the attendees. We pretty much recognized everyone who came in except this short guy. We couldn't place him. Turned out that he was the tallest person on our graduation class, the kid who was center rear in the class picture. He told us that he never grew another inch after our 8th grade graduation! Just a cautionary tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom