Big ? | Syracusefan.com

Big ?

Redrum

2nd String
Can the Acc , sec or any other power 5 conference play on there own ? Or is it everyone or nothing?

Per reports, ACC and SEC are playing. Big 12 probably playing. PAC 12 will announce tonight they are postponing to the spring and will re-evaluate like the Big 10

Per reports, ACC and SEC are playing. Big 12 probably playing. PAC 12 will announce tonight they are postponing to the spring and will re-evaluate like the Big 10

North vs South battle lines but somehow we ended up stuck on the wrong side.

Reactions: cto
I think we're going to see a dissolution of conferences. I see a less bureaucratic organization coming out of all this. Wishful thinking.

I think we're going to see a dissolution of conferences. I see a less bureaucratic organization coming out of all this. Wishful thinking.

I think so. Billions are tied up in conference-based tv networks and GORs.

Congress is going to get involved now. The rube senators from Big 10 country (Ron Johnson comes to mind) is going to try and throw these commissioners in front of a congressional hearing and understand their decision making

Congress is going to get involved now. The rube senators from Big 10 country (Ron Johnson comes to mind) is going to try and throw these commissioners in front of a congressional hearing and understand their decision making

Let it be. I don't think this was about health. They were on campus for months where they could have been exposed.

And with Lou Holtz comparing college football to WWII. I'm checking out for a bit on this topic

Let that spittle fly! The juiciest mouth in football history speaks! If he was still coaching, they'd have to classify him as a WMD!

Lou Holtz for President!

I mean, why not? At least let him in one of the debates.
I get your point, but think of the poor cameramen, producers, directors, and moderators; there are NOT enough Clorox wipes to clean up after a Lou Holtz-spit debate.

And with Lou Holtz comparing college football to WWII. I'm checking out for a bit on this topic

a couple of things Lou knows nothing about. Storming the beaches for our country and actually playing D-1 college football. Christ Lou, comparing the liberation of Europe with playing a game. Is it possible, and I have no way of knowing I admit, that the school Presidents have been told things that we don't know? The B1G loves their sports just like the rest of us do. For them to cancel the season makes me wonder.

They definitely should and I think it’ll be funny if the ACC and the SEC Play this season with nothing bad happening because I will be laughing out loud at the Big Ten conference. I think easily if they take to the Precautionary measures, a season can be played! I mean give me a break already

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom