Biggest disappointment is | Syracusefan.com

Biggest disappointment is

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
For me was the OL pass pro. The D we knew had issues. We knew they struggled to run on O. But the only consistent thing through 2 games was solid pass protection and a crisp passing game.

Hats off to Stanford for seeing something on film and completely befuddling our guys up front.

Coaching matters. Or maybe in this case it was just a matter of time before the warts were exposed. Just didn’t expect it would happen vs Stanford.

For me was the OL pass pro. The D we knew had issues. We knew they struggled to run on O. But the only consistent thing through 2 games was solid pass protection and a crisp passing game.

Hats off to Stanford for seeing something on film and completely befuddling our guys up front.

Coaching matters. Or maybe in this case it was just a matter of time before the warts were exposed. Just didn’t expect it would happen vs Stanford.
100% agree with this. I knew the running game was struggling after the first two weeks but I was impressed with the pass protection. The pass blocking tonight was a nightmare. Some of the worst I recall seeing as a Cuse fan. McCord also helps them in some cases getting the ball out faster than we're used to

Basically the one thing I thought gave us a chance to be in every game was a total mirage. Talk about a kick in the acorns.

most DEF the O-line for me. unimpeded repeatedly . that and the penalties. (both teams)
what a long ass game with all the whistles.

Last edited: