Billy Edelin Midnight madness | Syracusefan.com

Billy Edelin Midnight madness

goodroc

Starter
powers that be - make it happen-- he deserves it--- that is all

I agree! He's should be there he lives in the area!

Not only should Edelin have an invite ... but how about getting GMac out there for the alum game ... There ya go almost the entire 2003 bunch... Melo, GMac, Edelin, Warrick ... wherefore art thou Craig Forth!! Also just need Pace and Duany and McNeil and Gorman ... what a show that would be!!

Not only should Edelin have an invite ... but how about getting GMac out there for the alum game ... There ya go almost the entire 2003 bunch... Melo, GMac, Edelin, Warrick ... wherefore art thou Craig Forth!! Also just need Pace and Duany

Some reports said GMac, Autry, Z and Hop all might play. Get Boeheim out there!

JB's a tad old to be running around out there ... we want him around for another season. These old timers (me included) just can't keep up with the younger ones (I hope JB reads this!) But Hop and Red and Z and GMac should all be on the floor

If Ethan Cole and Devin Brennan-McBride ain't showing up, I ain't showing up.

We could have repeated in 03 had Cole got time in 02.

Alumni games used to be an annual event during the intersquad scrimmage. JB played a time or two and then retired from them. Same with Dennis Duval.

Greg_kohls.jpg

Get Kid Kohl's to demo the best ever SU shooter technique.

jimmy_lee.jpg

Maybe he and Jimmy Lee could have a shoot off?

Imagine how insane the crowd will get when, after they introduce the guys like Warrick, GMac and Melo, the lights dim...and out of the tunnel comes...

JIM HAYES.

Loudest Dome ovation ever, I'd wager.

Two words to double attendance: chandu carey
good chance i'll see chandu on midnight madness night; he owns a club, n/v, around the corner from bar my buddy owns (and where i bartend).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom