Bing and Melo named to NBA 75th Anniversary Team | Syracusefan.com

Bing and Melo named to NBA 75th Anniversary Team

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1634858405167.png

1634858437718.png

Rodman is a joke. Who is more important to their championship teams, Klay Thompson or Rodman?

If you’re going to put Rodman on there you may as well have put Draymond on there.

most of them should have made it over Rodman
I like all the players on the list, but Rodman was integral to 5 chips on two teams. I'm not talking Robert Horry type rings, he was a critical piece to each. He was crazy off the court, but none of them have his resume on the court..

Rodman deserves to be on that list for rebounding alone. He led the league in rebounds for almost a decade, which I would wager puts him in the top ten all time on a per game basis.

Rodman is a joke. Who is more important to their championship teams, Klay Thompson or Rodman?

If you’re going to put Rodman on there you may as well have put Draymond on there.
Damn... "A joke" is pretty hard core.. Different teams different roles.. But, I would say Klay and Draymond have better resumes then those guys too to be honest.

Damn... "A joke" is pretty hard core.. Different teams different roles.. But, I would say Klay and Draymond have better resumes then those guys too to be honest.

HOF’er is fine, but top 75? He’s a great role player just like Ben Wallace or Draymond.

The players left off just show me how many fantastic players there have been.

To me, the biggest snub is Dwight Howard. By a lot, actually. As I said in the official NBA thread... in his prime, he was elite on D and not far behind that on O given his position and how strong he was inside. The numbers speak for themselves, and so do the accolades (3x DPOY, 8x all NBA).

Shocking to me he is not on this list.

1634935289075.png

The players left off just show me how many fantastic players there have been.

To me, the biggest snub is Dwight Howard. By a lot, actually. As I said in the official NBA thread... in his prime, he was elite on D and not far behind that on O given his position and how strong he was inside. The numbers speak for themselves, and so do the accolades (3x DPOY, 8x all NBA).

Shocking to me he is not on this list.

View attachment 209275
Def a good argument!!

Great game last night for Melo. LA needs Howard, a Healthy Rondo and Bradley to step up.

The way this team is constructed, he can be a 37 yr old "Olympic Melo"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom