Binghamton Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game Thread...

Bingo's Petrelli with a nice soon move and a hard shot. Bingo gets their second goal.

Oladunmoye at SSDM on our 1st defensive possession. Played quite a bit & even got a run on FO wing. Looks really good...athletic, physical presence. Had a nice sprint clear. Kid could be a game changer once he gets his feet wet & adjusts to the college game.

Partamian in at SSDM for the final D possession of 1st half.

Halftime question - why has SU not retired any jerseys for lacrosse? I don’t want numbers to go away but it’s crazy to me that there’s zero recognition for past greats (just banners;))

Thoughts?

Halftime question - why has SU not retired any jerseys for lacrosse? I don’t want numbers to go away but it’s crazy to me that there’s zero recognition for past greats (just banners;))

Thoughts?

Too busy with the coaching changes, the Orange are on their fourth HC in 100+ years. Continuity is the bigger issue, we'll get the recognition up someday.

... Oh, this isn't the football board? My bad, no excuse.

Too busy with the coaching changes, the Orange are on their fourth HC in 100+ years. Continuity is the bigger issue, we'll get the recognition up someday.

... Oh, this isn't the football board? My bad, no excuse.

Was just thinking how cool it would be to have some jerseys up in the rafters instead of Billy Joel but... I see the importance ;)

simmons needs to finish. rehfuss madness shows him how it's done.

Defense is aggressive, playing on but will go man down on a stoppage. Holding.

Bingo working hard but D is not giving any looks. Bingo stepped on the crease.

Bearcats with #3, second Man up goal. I am beginning to believe the Bearcats are a quality team and that last season created a mindset in the Orange boosted by the young kids who came in making this team a legitimate contender.

#16.

Credit McEwan with coaching his kids to be disciplined and patient waiting for a mistake in the D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom