Binghamton | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton

durhamcuse

Walk On
If there ever was a time to give some game experience to our young talent, this game is it. Binghamton just lost by almost 30 points to Colgate. I want to see Tyler and BJ get some minutes with Ennis and Cooney to see how they gel. I worry, like others have mentioned, that we are in trouble (experience-wise) if any of our starters have to miss game time due to fouls or injury. Grant having to play valuable minutes last year due to Southerland's absence really helped his development and helped the team down the stretch. We need the same for Roberson and Johnson.

I will be there. Although I really want to see more of the first string in person, the subs truly should get more playing time.

Binghamton- Classic trap game! Think not, baby puppy!

In this game, JB will go back to the full bench and play everyone. I hope players like Roberson don't try to do too much, just play within themselves.. A guy like Roberson needs to play great defense during his time on the floor. If he goes out there and only tries to "get his," (out of frustration from his lack of playing time) that would be to his detriment.

I have high hopes for our freshmen who haven't been playing, particularly Roberson and BJ. In order to give themselves a chance to crack the rotation in meaningful games (which is a long shot at this juncture), they need to play well on both ends and earn JB's trust.

In this game, JB will go back to the full bench and play everyone. I hope players like Roberson don't try to do too much, just play within themselves.. A guy like Roberson needs to play great defense during his time on the floor. If he goes out there and only tries to "get his," (out of frustration from his lack of playing time) that would be to his detriment.

I have high hopes for our freshmen who haven't been playing, particularly Roberson and BJ. In order to give themselves a chance to crack the rotation in meaningful games (which is a long shot at this juncture), they need to play well on both ends and earn JB's trust.
What the frosh subs need to show is that they understand the moves needed to play the zone properly--only then will JB dare play them in a big game.

What the frosh subs need to show is that they understand the moves needed to play the zone properly--only then will JB dare play them in a big game.

Yes, defensive aptitude.

If there ever was a time to give some game experience to our young talent, this game is it. Binghamton just lost by almost 30 points to Colgate. I want to see Tyler and BJ get some minutes with Ennis and Cooney to see how they gel. I worry, like others have mentioned, that we are in trouble (experience-wise) if any of our starters have to miss game time due to fouls or injury. Grant having to play valuable minutes last year due to Southerland's absence really helped his development and helped the team down the stretch. We need the same for Roberson and Johnson.
I'm gonna have images of tiki mayben's eyebrows in my head for the next week. We must make them pay for his sins.

Why is Syracuse playing Binghamton as opposed to Albany? Albany won America East last year, Binghamton is a dumpster fire. From an RPI standpoint, this seems like a bad game to schedule.

Why is Syracuse playing Binghamton as opposed to Albany? Albany won America East last year, Binghamton is a dumpster fire. From an RPI standpoint, this seems like a bad game to schedule.

Perhaps because Z Sims is an assistant coach at Binghamton. One game like this is only a blip in our RPI when you look at the teams we have already played and will play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom