Bingo Albany | Syracusefan.com

Bingo Albany

CousCuse

Comin in Hot
Now Albany is in the position the Orange are usually in. The prohibitive favorite playing an up and coming instate little brother in the America East championship game for a birth to the "big dance". Can Binghamton pull the upset... it could happen.

BINGO for the win and the opportunity it to knock out another B1G team from the tourney.

If Bingo wins, what are they chances Albany does not make it as an At Large?
I got to think Albany gets in either way. Hopkins can stay home.

If Bingo wins, what are they chances Albany does not make it as an At Large?
They would certainly be pushed to the bubble. If Albany loses, Sunday will be a nail-biting day for the Danes and the Nit Lions.

Not so much, Albany 20-8

I don't think people realize how good Albany might be.

Not so much, Albany 20-8

I don't think people realize how good Albany might be.
It is nice to see a team that is coached to assert themselves. Not like, " Yeah we have a lot of championships and and we are all highly recruited and our coach is a hall of famer so we will undoubtedly win just by being on the field".

Also wanna say that fields has over 100 points this season.

Also wanna say that fields has over 100 points this season.
it's not just Fields...
They have a number of Box finishers on attack and some 2 way middies that love to get up and down the field, AE Tournament was by far their best showing, McClancy, Reh, Osika, Drake, Laffin, Eccles & Glancy can all shoot from mid range.

There best weapon apart from Fields is FOGO TD Ierlan who is currently best FOGO win % in Div I having just overtaken Baptiste (Denver)

Ierlan went 22/23 in AE semi-final

there will be fireworks vs UNC in 1st Round night game @ Albany

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom