BJ UPDATE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

BJ UPDATE

Men's Basketball Has Win Streak Snapped at VCU
An overall bad day at the office. So we have to start another winning streak on Wednesday vs Penn. BJ gave us what he could in the first half but sat after one minute in the second to not damage a sprain ankle that he suffered in he Davidson game. He didn't travel wi the team on Friday because of treatments and arrived on Saturday. The game was pretty much out of reach so we decided for he to live to fight another day. And you guys only thought I post the good stuff.

To prove that he was worth the scholarship he was given before.

I'd love to have the kid on this team, right now.
Well what you would love won't make a bit of a difference to either BJ or his dad.

Or CoachB or any of the SU assistant coaches.

Now, down the road, in 10-15 years, if BJ might see an opportunity to maybe be an assistant coach here, maybe for Coach Hop or whomever, then YEAH as a SU alum who will likely have years either in the NBA and/or overseas playing at a high level and learning so much about both BBall and life, then MAYBE he sports Orange again.

If he will have us.

Popcorn and soda

Men's Basketball Has Win Streak Snapped at VCU
An overall bad day at the office. So we have to start another winning streak on Wednesday vs Penn. BJ gave us what he could in the first half but sat after one minute in the second to not damage a sprain ankle that he suffered in he Davidson game. He didn't travel wi the team on Friday because of treatments and arrived on Saturday. The game was pretty much out of reach so we decided for he to live to fight another day. And you guys only thought I post the good stuff.
Nope, don't think that for a second.

Great article, Bobby and much thanks for sharing.

My favorite part:
"By his standards, Bobby was on his best behavior against GW. Decked out in a La Salle sweatshirt with a La Salle baseball cap on backward, Bobby even liked a missed B.J. dunk.

"Way to go hard," he said."

Attack mode is always a good thing :)

Going into tomorrow's game against St. Bonnie over the last 3 games that BJ has played in, we are 2-1 while BJ is averaging 24pts, 8rebs, 50% from both 2-3pt and 95% from the foul line. We need him to put more coal in the fire for us to win!!

Yeah I check the box scores for Bonnies often. Chino hasn't played since very early season. :(

And about his status, the googles: they do nothing.

Up and at them ;)

Not sure how he got an offer from us, dude wasn't that good in high school. At least he'll have a degree when he's done.

Not sure how he got an offer from us, dude wasn't that good in high school. At least he'll have a degree when he's done.

Wasn't he boys with Thomas Bryant in HS? If so, he was supposed to have a major pull to landing Bryant. Once he went to IU it put Cuse and Chino in an awkward situation.

Yeah I check the box scores for Bonnies often. Chino hasn't played since very early season. :(

And about his status, the googles: they do nothing.

Up and at them ;)
Spoke to a Bonnie's coach tonight. Said Chino blew out a knee before the first of the year. Not likely to play again this season. Feel bad for the kid.

just yet another in a long line of mind-boggling decisions this staff has made.

Wasn't he boys with Thomas Bryant in HS? If so, he was supposed to have a major pull to landing Bryant. Once he went to IU it put Cuse and Chino in an awkward situation.

I know they were teammates but I never once read they were "boys" or even that close.

It's always good to kill the hawk!! Like father, Like Son for BJ's first Big 5 W!

For me the loss of this guy was like losing a father in so many aspects. If not for him and a couple of other great men, there go I and BJ. I now know what it feels like to loose a father. Going to miss his stories and going out to eat with him along with the rest of who he considered "My Guys!" We went to war and back for him. I'm grateful and glad Myself and BJ got to play and learn from him!