Black widow | Syracusefan.com

Black widow

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Went and saw it Friday and I actually really liked it more than I thought I would as a bit of a send off and an intriguing ending. And no I don’t mean the end credit scene which was awesome by the way.

only a couple things that I wasn’t huge fans of.

It had one really big thing going for it no matter what. I'm looking forward to checking it out.
You’ll find the end scene to the movie interesting. Cause it’s stiring up a lot of convo. And I’m very excited for an explanation down the line.

I have 0 interest in any superhero stuff outside of Batman. Son wanted to see it so we went tonight and I thought it was pretty good.

I have 0 interest in any superhero stuff outside of Batman. Son wanted to see it so we went tonight and I thought it was pretty good.
Watch one movie every other week starting with Iron Man and you’ll be caught up in a year. You won’t regret it.

Watch one movie every other week starting with Iron Man and you’ll be caught up in a year. You won’t regret it.
At what age would you start?

Went and saw it Friday and I actually really liked it more than I thought I would as a bit of a send off and an intriguing ending. And no I don’t mean the end credit scene which was awesome by the way.

only a couple things that I wasn’t huge fans of.
I’m seeing it for the second time tomorrow night. Anyone who liked The Winter Soldier should dig this.

Do they play Alice Cooper's "Black Widow" anywhere in the movie?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom