Black | Syracusefan.com

Black

Cooper05

Walk On
Is Black suspended for the Game on Tuesday since he was ejected from the game against NC State?

Is Black suspended for the Game on Tuesday since he was ejected from the game against NC State?

I might be wrong but I don’t think a flagrant 2 is an automatic suspension the next game. When buddy got suspended the ACC announced it shortly after the game. But he didn’t even have a foul called on him because the refs didn’t see it.

I might be wrong but I don’t think a flagrant 2 is an automatic suspension the next game. When buddy got suspended the ACC announced it shortly after the game. But he didn’t even have a foul called on him because the refs didn’t see it.
Yup.

Does when the ejection happen have any bearing? Like if it’s the second half there’s some carry over? Maybe I’m confusing it with targeting….

How dare y’all even discuss this. The bojangles execs and their reps are reading this. :mad:

The buddy punch . Lol .. tried to forget about that whole thing. Especially the part where we denied it was a punch.

The buddy punch . Lol .. tried to forget about that whole thing. Especially the part where we denied it was a punch.

I think that was JB. Buddy was fairly genuine in his apology. And it certainly wasn’t much of a punch albeit a punch.

We probably want him to play -- not a good player

I think that was JB. Buddy was fairly genuine in his apology. And it certainly wasn’t much of a punch albeit a punch.
Buddy's apology was definitely very genuine. The guy he hit, Wyatt Wilkes, handled the whole thing like a champ too. So did Hamilton. I appreciated that out of both of them. And Buddy was only suspended because he wasn't ejected during the game.

We probably want him to play -- not a good player
I disagree. Leaky Black's role is to lock down the other team's best offensive weapon. He plays his role well. He's not out there to score 20 ppg. UNC needs him. Also, UNC isn't very deep so losing anyone hurts them a lot. Doesn't matter though -- he was ejected last game so he'll play tomorrow.

I disagree. Leaky Black's role is to lock down the other team's best offensive weapon. He plays his role well. He's not out there to score 20 ppg. UNC needs him. Also, UNC isn't very deep so losing anyone hurts them a lot. Doesn't matter though -- he was ejected last game so he'll play tomorrow.
Thank you. I seem to remember him shutting buddy down pretty well.

Our team needs to get them in foul trouble early!

Our team needs to get them in foul trouble early!
Either Jesse or Bacot or both of them are going to try to do too much and get in early foul trouble. Each of them want to prove they're the best center in the league. The key might be keeping Jesse's fouls low and getting UNC in foul trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom