Blackshear | Syracusefan.com

Blackshear

They get more than their share of practice injuries. It is often discussed on their board. Some of their fans blame it on hard workouts in preparation for full court pressure.

Wow--really bad luck. First day back at practice after a previous injury.

As I said in a previous thread ... he was just determined eligible to play as well. Bad luck for the kid ... sorry to hear it. I don't know about the practices but I am sure they are quite rigorous considering the constant full court pressure defense Pitino utilizes.

Actually there seems to be a rash of injuries: Drummond w/ broken nose and concussion; Ezeli (Vandy) with sprained knee.

Points out how serious simple practices can be.

As I said in a previous thread ... he was just determined eligible to play as well. Bad luck for the kid ... sorry to hear it. I don't know about the practices but I am sure they are quite rigorous considering the constant full court pressure defense Pitino utilizes.

Actually there seems to be a rash of injuries: Drummond w/ broken nose and concussion; Ezeli (Vandy) with sprained knee.

Points out how serious simple practices can be.
i must have missed it when did drummond get hurt?

...that is sad and too bad...He is a terrific player and would have given Louisville great minutes...

Sucks about Blackshear. I hate to hear about stuff like that. They were even ribbing Pitino during the midnight madness thing on ESPNU about how its weird none of his guys have been hurt yet after less than one day of practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom