Blackshear | Syracusefan.com

Blackshear

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
They get more than their share of practice injuries. It is often discussed on their board. Some of their fans blame it on hard workouts in preparation for full court pressure.

RF2044

Living Legend
Wow--really bad luck. First day back at practice after a previous injury.

SkanSU

Starter
As I said in a previous thread ... he was just determined eligible to play as well. Bad luck for the kid ... sorry to hear it. I don't know about the practices but I am sure they are quite rigorous considering the constant full court pressure defense Pitino utilizes.

Actually there seems to be a rash of injuries: Drummond w/ broken nose and concussion; Ezeli (Vandy) with sprained knee.

Points out how serious simple practices can be.

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
As I said in a previous thread ... he was just determined eligible to play as well. Bad luck for the kid ... sorry to hear it. I don't know about the practices but I am sure they are quite rigorous considering the constant full court pressure defense Pitino utilizes.

Actually there seems to be a rash of injuries: Drummond w/ broken nose and concussion; Ezeli (Vandy) with sprained knee.

Points out how serious simple practices can be.
i must have missed it when did drummond get hurt?

arbitragegls

All Conference
...that is sad and too bad...He is a terrific player and would have given Louisville great minutes...

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Sucks about Blackshear. I hate to hear about stuff like that. They were even ribbing Pitino during the midnight madness thing on ESPNU about how its weird none of his guys have been hurt yet after less than one day of practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom