Class of 2017 - PG Blake Harris (VA) Tranferring from Missouri to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Blake Harris (VA) Tranferring from Missouri to NC State

We need to take a serious look at this kid. Love the no look passes, he finishes through contact and can make an unorthodox move to get enough room to put up a quality shot.

Any chance at SU going after him?

We need to take a serious look at this kid. Love the no look passes, he finishes through contact and can make an unorthodox move to get enough room to put up a quality shot.

Any chance at SU going after him?

Let's hope our Virginia boys Mike G and White can facilitate some communication.

Harris, a 6-3 prospect from Word of God (North Carolina), committed to Washington last summer. He chose the Huskies over the likes of Ole Miss, Clemson, LSU and Memphis.

"To be honest, I don't know what's going to happen next," Harris said. "I will wait and see which coaches call."

Wow, really liked his game in those clips. Seemed to have a very good handle and was great at setting up defenders with his body language and eyes.

Kid has a nice jump shot, and sees the floor real well.

Smooth.

So, I guess we have no interest in Harris? I know its late in the game but I don't see how its not worth a try on guys like Harris and Waters. If they tell us forget it then we can at least say we left no stone unturned. It doesn't hurt to say "we need a pg for next year, we like your game, are you interested?"

Gottta figure Chillious was big on getting this kid from VA to Washington. However hard to imagine him following with MAL, Adams and Gilbert already there

Cmon rutgers...please cuse give this kid a look...can't wait around forever hoping kids reclassify let alone pick us. Make some moves and get the pieces we need to fill our dang roster! So many good players have become available from getting out of there commitments and graduate transfers in the past week or so!

Other than Waters this is the best freshman PG we can bring in. I only ask that we at least throw our hat into the ring and let him know we have interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom