Bleacher Report dark horses to make CFP... | Syracusefan.com

Bleacher Report dark horses to make CFP...

Among other things It's weird seeing that we will be favored in all of our in conference away games - especially Florida St.

Bleacher report dark horses for CFP

Kind of surreal to be on this list. Yea, yea, bleacher report bla bla bla. Just to be on this list is awesome though!

All hail babers
this is unbelievable. Not sure I can comprehend all this after the recent past except to of course go into my negative Cuse fan made and say we better go 2-0!

Last edited:
I think it's great to be mentioned in the Bleacher Report. There's a lot riding on the [Clemson Game the winner goes to the ACC Championship] and if Syracuse wins the Championship then the sky is the limit for the team.

GO SYRACUSE.

this is unbelievable. Not sure I can comprehend all this after the recent past except to of course go into my negative Cuse fan made and say we better go 2-0!

Spot on! Always seems to be bad mojo when there is so much focus on one game rather than laser focus on Game #1. That's why I decided to do the extended roadie for Liberty and Maryland. I'll keep the guys focused! Loved the Coach Mac mantra from '87. "We're 1 and 0. Can't be any better than that. That's one down and one to go."