Bleacher Report goes "Turner" | Syracusefan.com

Bleacher Report goes "Turner"

Van111

Starter
I know many of you hate Bleacher Report but they continue to rise. Hard to ignore. What dose this have to do with recruiting? Evreything. I have a kid here playing QB, I'll keep an eye on him out of Virginia, and these kids all watch and read the Bleacher Reports. Some nice coverage in their wouldn't hurt the SU image is all I'm saying. Here is the report. We need to find out how to improve our own team page their if possible.

It’s been a big year at Bleacher Report. Just this week, Turner Sports acquired Bleacher Report.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of our loyal community of writers and readers for believing in us. When we started the company in 2006, we never imagined how big this would become. Turner is going to help us move even faster to give fans the best experiences out there for following their teams.
Speaking of the best fan experiences out there, I’m really excited about all that we have been working on recently. We’ve made some major improvements to Bleacher Report to keep fans even more checked in to their teams.
First, you really ought to check out our new and improved 5-star app, Team Stream. We think that as soon as you download it and set it up with your teams, you’ll start to see how exciting our coverage is. Search for Team Stream in your app store.
Secondly, as silly as it sounds, try bookmarking our homepage - BleacherReport.com. If you do, you’ll notice that we’re providing realtime coverage of major sporting events, funny viral sports stories and personalized coverage of your teams. I don’t think there’s any other sports site like it.
With Turner behind us, we are excited to see what’s next!
-- Dave Finocchio, co-founder Bleacher Report

I think Turner is going to be embarassed by some of the "content" that Bleacher Report publishes.

I think Turner is going to be embarassed by some of the "content" that Bleacher Report publishes.
They might clean them up, but then again all the major networks have their flaws, bad writers, and bad stories too. Point being we are supposed to be a media school....

Wasn't it Bleacher Report that said SU wasn't even the best college basketball in the state of NY? It was a couple of years back but it was biggest bunch of BS. I think it was the Wes Johnson year or around there.

I just hope they continue with those exciting slideshows
like, " 105 best three point shooters in the ACC " and "50 worst plays by the Cowboys last week".

I just hope they continue with those exciting slideshows
like, " 105 best three point shooters in the ACC " and "50 worst plays by the Cowboys last week".

"25 Ways to Kill Yourself While Reading Bleacher Report"

Wasn't it Bleacher Report that said SU wasn't even the best college basketball in the state of NY? It was a couple of years back but it was biggest bunch of BS. I think it was the Wes Johnson year or around there.

Yeah that was some dipshit blogger on their site. Think he was a Siena grad or something like that. Same year that we were ranked #1 for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom