Bleacher Report simulated the NCAA season on PS3 and... | Syracusefan.com

Bleacher Report simulated the NCAA season on PS3 and...

This represents what I find frustrating about sports video games in general. Aside from one standout team, everyone else is remarkably average. Why does everything have to regress towards the mean so quickly?

GTech 13-1 while Clemson is 8-6? LOL. Wait a minute, how the hell did they play 14 games? Did they make the Plus 1 game?

I told myself I wasn't going to get the game this year. Who's the starting qb, Hunt? I'm sorry, I meant QB #10?

GTech 13-1 while Clemson is 8-6? LOL. Wait a minute, how the hell did they play 14 games? Did they make the Plus 1 game?
It is the bleacher report which is no better than an opinion piece in a local newspaper.

12 game regular season
1 conference championship game (GaTech vs. Clemson)
1 bowl game

ga tech has a much better chance of going 1-13 than they do 13-1.
I highly disagree, GT is a very systematically coached team that will wear defenses down and counter fast paced offenses by controlling the ball and time of possession. I look at GT as one of our toughest opponents on paper for years to come.

It is the bleacher report which is no better than an opinion piece in a local newspaper.
Buncha guys sitting in their sun rooms, blowing stuff out of their butts onto the web.

In other words, guys like us. 'Cept they get paid for it. Although I'm betting not much.

I highly disagree, GT is a very systematically coached team that will wear defenses down and counter fast paced offenses by controlling the ball and time of possession. I look at GT as one of our toughest opponents on paper for years to come.
The past 3 years have left the locals less than thrilled. Paul Johnson had to fire the DC mid-season to reduce some of the heat. We'll see how patient the new AD will be before he brings in his own coach.

they arent going 13-1 is my point. zero percent chance.

Opus Report: Syracuse winning a game they had no right winning and no surprise losses! Shock the World!! That is all. OK now back to this thread. ;)

Any game that predicts Clemson 8-6, Florida St 8-5, Miami 8-5, and Georgia Tech 13-1 should have all the games recalled, and thrown on a major bonfire, because it is useless. Georgia tech plays Virginia Tech at home 9/26, 10/5 at Miami,10/12 at BYU, 11/14 at Clemson, 11/30 home against Georgia, if they win 2 of those 5 they'll be lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom