BNORO and RAGMAN46... | Syracusefan.com

BNORO and RAGMAN46...

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
Would you please check your inbox and send me the requested information for the FSU game?

Thank you!!

Would you please check your inbox and send me the requested information for the FSU game?

Thank you!!
sorry i didnt respond, in the process of getting a new job and i am currently unsure if i can make the trip. when do you need to know by?

Who is this imposter? Off with his head! At a minimum, you're on mandatory pee trough probation until further notice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
He is a member in good standing...last season at the USF tailgate he showed me his car travel buddy he uses for long car trips...all stainless steel...a real beauty. :D

Who is this imposter? Off with his head! At a minimum, you're on mandatory pee trough probation until further notice.

Ha, I have been a lurker for many years, we will have to discuss who is the original.;)

I had heard the admins were looking for an upgrade. Don't take it personally. Cuseman78 didn't when Cusefan78 took over. Same avatar and all.

Happens to the best of us. Chin up.

sorry i didnt respond, in the process of getting a new job and i am currently unsure if i can make the trip. when do you need to know by?

Need to know as soon as possible. Can wait a bit...week or two or so, not much more.

At least check your inbox and send me the information, that way if you are able to attend the game I will have it.

bnoro...tix are only like $25 a piece. If you aren't totally sure buy them anyways. You most likely will have no problem reselling them in the Fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom