Bob Wischusen and Dick Vitale tomorrow** | Syracusefan.com

Bob Wischusen and Dick Vitale tomorrow**

get ready for lots of "Bald Dome Index" in referring to how good we are... uhhhh

I’m worried about Vitale. I don’t know how he will be able to handle the fact his beloved Coach K and Izzo are cheaters.

That’s where I met Vitale. The Broken Egg. In 2003. Funny, he said he just got off the phone with Kelvin Sampson before we talked for a minute.

He’s a good man of course just a bit of a windbag now. Game has passed him by and I think he chooses to simply believe what he wants to believe. I gotta admit though I like his “VBDI” rants...makes me giggity.

I've always enjoyed listening to V. He may be a throwback, but he's still knowledgeable and passionate, never boring.

Not that my couch is new, but it would not look good in vomit. I watched the game on mute.

I muted the TV and rather than listen to Vitale, I enjoyed the sounds of my teething 6-month-old. Best decision of my life.

That’s where I met Vitale. The Broken Egg. In 2003. Funny, he said he just got off the phone with Kelvin Sampson before we talked for a minute.

He’s a good man of course just a bit of a windbag now. Game has passed him by and I think he chooses to simply believe what he wants to believe. I gotta admit though I like his “VBDI” rants...makes me giggity.

Kelvin sure loves that phone

Mute_poster.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom