Boeheim’s Army Roster | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
It’s May 1, which means we should be hearing about initial roster members for the TBT soon.

Anyone have any info on this? Who might be new additions to the team? Anyone have a list of guys who have played pro and are still playing who might be interested?

Always a fun event and will be interesting to see how it goes at OCC this year.

Hopefully gbinije and rautins consider it

Would think Andy, being from ‘Cuse, would be much more receptive if it’s in his hometown. Have been banging the drum for him to play in this for the last few years. Hope so too.

ThEy ShOuLd GeT cArMeLo.

There. Now nobody needs to say that.

I do have to admit though, I always wonder about Jonny Flynn’s health status and if he’s still good, when this tourney roles around. A healthy J. Flynn with 80% of his game left would be a great addition to the team. And if there comes a time where the NBA is no longer a real option, I would love to see the younger legs of Christmas, Ennis, Gbinije, Malachi, and McCullough.

I read a local KC article recently that there is a focus on alumni teams and KU, Kansas State and Wichita State will all have teams this year. I still have trouble getting terribly interested in this but I much prefer the alumni teams.

Is MCW still have an NBA deal? could be interesting choice. same for Mali.

Is MCW still have an NBA deal? could be interesting choice. same for Mali.

MCW was in the rotation for Orlando in the playoffs. Had a couple really good games down the stretch of the regular season.

Malachi was on a G-League team to end the year. He could be an option -- but unsure if he'd be interested.

MCW was in the rotation for Orlando in the playoffs. Had a couple really good games down the stretch of the regular season.

Malachi was on a G-League team to end the year. He could be an option -- but unsure if he'd be interested.

MCW no respect from NBA refs

3 and D guys are paramount in this tournament. Wes Johnson would be a great addition.

Who is he teaming up with?

Metta World Peace

Official 2019 BIG3 Rosters – BIG3

Wow

wow those names.

Its still going to be bad and unwatchable.

TBT is legit AAA basketball and single elimination like the NCAA tournament. Its a great product especially for a college hoops junkie that remembers a good amount of the guys on the other teams from their college days and comes when absolutely nothing else is on.

Look at the Enemies roster! A team with Gilbert Arenas, Lamar Odom & Royce White coached by Rick Mahorn? I'd tune in just to see the interactions between this group of 'strange' personalities.

In all seriousness, I watched a bit of the 3 on 3 tourney at this year's Final Four and the action and level of play (granted it was all current/graduated college players) was surprisingly exciting to watch although it was a much different game than a 5 on 5 full court game.

Look at the Enemies roster! A team with Gilbert Arenas, Lamar Odom & Royce White coached by Rick Mahorn? I'd tune in just to see the interactions between this group of 'strange' personalities.

In all seriousness, I watched a bit of the 3 on 3 tourney at this year's Final Four and the action and level of play (granted it was all current/graduated college players) was surprisingly exciting to watch although it was a much different game than a 5 on 5 full court game.
There are going to be so many guns in the locker room.

FWIW - Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Iowa and Drake are teaming up for a roster led by a 40 year old Marcus Fizer.

FWIW - Iowa, Iowa State, Northern Iowa and Drake are teaming up for a roster led by a 40 year old Marcus Fizer.

I feel like he played in college with Jamal Tinsley and they definitely lost in the 15/2 game. Right?

I feel like he played in college with Jamal Tinsley and they definitely lost in the 15/2 game. Right?
I believe he left the season before they lost to 15 seed Hampton.

No news anywhere on this -- deadline for rosters is June 1. Need at least 7 to start. Can add more after but need to pay in order to do so.

RULES
  1. To be eligible to compete in the Tournament, a Team’s roster shall consist of at least seven (7) Players by 12 pm (NOON) ET on June 1, 2019.
    1. a. A Team may add, but not subtract, Players after June 1, 2019 and up to seventy-two hours before the day of the Team’s first game, but only after Producer has received a $1,000 Player Registration Fee, as described immediately below in III, 2 or if the Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters at least seventy-two (72) hours before the Team’s first game.
  2. Any Team seeking to add a Player beyond the first nine (9) Players or add any Player after June 1, 2019 shall only be permitted to add the Player to the Team’s roster after a $1,000 Player Registration Fee has been received by the Producer or if that Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters before seventy-two hours before its first game.
    1. a. The $1,000 Player Registration Fee must be paid to Producer prior to the registration of Players ten (10) through eighteen (18). A Team may add a Player after the Tournament has begun only after advancing to Round 4. The Player Registration Fee for adding a Player before Round 4 shall be $2,000.
    2. b. A Team that has accrued 1,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add a tenth Player without paying the $1,000 Player Registration Fee.
    3. c. A Team that has accrued 3,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add an eleventh Player without paying an additional $1,000 Player Registration Fee.
      1. i. Example A: Team A has nine (9) Players and wants to add two (2) Players before it plays a game in the Tournament. The Player Registration Fee is $1,000 per Player. Thus, Player Registration Fees totaling $2,000 ($1,000 per Player) must be received by Producer prior to the additional Players being permitted to play for Team A.
      2. ii. Example B: Team B has 9 Players and wants to add a Player for its first round game. The Player Registration Fee is $1,000. Team B then wins its first three games and wants to add an 11th Player for its fourth round game. The Player Registration Fee is $2,000.
      3. iii. Example C: Team C has seven (7) Players on June 1, 2019. Team C wishes to add two (2) additional Players to its roster on June 4, to bring its total number of Players to nine (9). After sending in Player Registration Fees totaling $2,000 ($1,000 per Player), Team C will be permitted to add the additional two (2) Players to its roster.
      4. iv. Example D: Team D has nine (9) Players and 1,001 registered supporters on June 1, 2019. Team D shall be permitted to add an additional Player to its roster without paying the $1,000 Player Registration Fee.
      5. v. Example E: Team E has 10 Players and 3,001 registered supporters on July 1, 2019. Team E shall be permitted to add two (2) additional Players to its roster without paying $2,000 in Player Registration Fees.

Do we have any players who have officially committed to the team this year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom