Boeheim just smacked turgeon | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim just smacked turgeon

I'm sober tonight, but if I wasn't I'd want some of whatever 690 is having

What?
reporter: Turgeon said 2 foul calls were missed on his guy.

Boeheim: "What? They shot 27 free throws to our 6, if anyone is going to complain about non calls its me, but I already got in trouble doing that Saturday."

then he paused and added "If they didn't commit 18 turnovers maybe they wouldn't have to worry about complaining about no foul calls...you gotta be kidding me"

hahaha. it was great

Last edited:
They are replaying the presser now on TW 19

Boeheim: "What? They shot 27 free throws to our 6, if anyone is going to complain about non calls its me, but I already got in trouble doing that Saturday."

then he paused and added "If they didn't commit 18 turnovers maybe they wouldn't have to worry about complaining about no foul calls...ridiculous"

hahaha. it was great

JB is on a freakin roll...

He should be even more of quote machine come tournament time. Doesn't look like he is going to hold anything back. Right or wrong, good or bad, you gotta love him.

then he paused and added "If they didn't commit 18 turnovers maybe they wouldn't have to worry about complaining about no foul calls...you gotta be kidding me"

hahaha. it was great

hahaha, that's poetry.

JB was classic once again. It is starting to get annoying though that we get better video back from the Mars Rover than Time Warner can get from these post game press conferences.

Agree but the Mars Rover might be a little more important..

su_superboheim.jpg

Turgeon said what......!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom