Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018

- The team application period will begin on April 2, 2018 and close on June 1, 2018.

- This year 72 teams will compete in TBT (18 in each region). Nine teams in each region will receive popularity bids, four will receive at-large bids, four slots are available for purchase ($5,000) in each region on a first-come, first-serve basis and last year's Regional Champions will receive an automatic bid.

- The four lowest seeded teams in each region will square off Friday night July 13 (West & South) and Friday night July 20 (Northeast & Midwest) in their respective regions. The winner of the 16 vs 17 game will move on to play the #1 seed, whereas the winner of the 15 vs 18 game will play the #2 seed on Saturday.

- Instead of playing two 18-minute halves, we will play four 9-minute quarters. Each team gets four timeouts per game, each player gets six fouls, the ball advances to half court on a dead ball timeout with less than one minute to play in the game and international rules on basket interference (except on foul shots) will be applied.

- If a game heads to overtime, it will be "first team to seven points wins."

- Teams can have a max of 15 players. The first nine on your roster are free if added before 12 p.m. (ET) on June 1, 2017. Teams can have an unlimited amount of Coaches and Boosters. If a team wants to add additional players OR if it is after June 1, 12 p.m. (ET), you must pay $1,000 per player up until the tournament starts. If you want to add a player heading into the Super 16, the cost is $2,000 per player and it will cost $3,000 per player heading into the Semifinals.

The Regional games in Brooklyn were a lot of fun last year, and I was looking forward to attending again this year. Sadly, the dates conflict with my niece's wedding on Cape Cod.

coach blackwell.jpg

He played last year and was a coach then.

Not sure he's actually considered a coach. Isn't he Director of Player Development and wasn't he an assistant trainer last year? Not sure it matters, but they are slightly different titles.

Eric Devendorf
Brandon Triche
John Gillon
Scoop Jardine
Dash Riley
Rick Jackson
Donte Greene
CJ Fair
Trevor Cooney
James Southerland
Baye Moussa Keita

Seem like the foundation.
If Mike Gbinije is available maybe.
We could use a big.

Eric Devendorf
Brandon Triche
John Gillon
Scoop Jardine
Dash Riley
Rick Jackson
Donte Greene
CJ Fair
Trevor Cooney
James Southerland
Baye Moussa Keita

We could use a big.
How did we win with that bunch... I love most of them...but seems crazy.

That was a fun game. I was about to leave at one point. The Team FOE fans were talking a lot, but when Cuse crept back into the game, their tongues no longer worked.

Eric Devendorf
Brandon Triche
John Gillon
Scoop Jardine
Dash Riley
Rick Jackson
Donte Greene
CJ Fair
Trevor Cooney
James Southerland
Baye Moussa Keita

We could use a big.
How about Rautins and Onuaku. That would be my 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom