Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

Great but please move it to The war Memorial and out of OCC where it was like a police state.

They catch you again? :D

1580619316082.png

Seriously, I had a pretty long streak of “not being in a position where I could prolly get arrested”going for me. I wasn’t out of the car for 3 minutes at OCC and I thought I was going to be in handcuffs twice.

Idk if I’ll be able to swing it this year, it’s a weekend later than it was last year. Conflicts with Salmonfest, a big music festival down near Homer Alaska 7/31-8/2. Sonnary would kill me if I try to bail on it.

Haha that woman was a blast to sit next to, he brother below us was just as funny. I think we know where they get it from

i think I know who that woman is. Might be wrong, and I won’t mention who, but it looks like the daughter of one of our posters.

Got two emails from the TBT in the last month or so. From my standpoint I thought OCC was just fine. Heck of a lot closer than when I went to Baltimore. Hope to make it again, but it is on our mid summer long weekend here in Canada which may conflict with some possible family thing., Also, being a long weekend, the border crossing will be MURDER. and could possibly be a two hour lineup getting through Customs at the Thousand Islands bridge. Amazing what a fan is sometimes willing to endure for Orange basketball.

Had a conflict with the later date with an annual event I attend in Allentown, but that has already been canceled, so I'm hoping this happens!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom