Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021

Syracuse and Boeheims Army was not selected to host games this summer. I’m not sure we asked too either. But the TBT games will be in Wichita, KS, Columbus OH, Charleston WV, Peoria IL and the championship in Dayton OH.

Has there been any further announcement on this? Do we know which region BA will be in?

Syracuse and Boeheims Army was not selected to host games this summer. I’m not sure we asked too either. But the TBT games will be in Wichita, KS, Columbus OH, Charleston WV, Peoria IL and the championship in Dayton OH.
are they using actual school venues? Wonder if they want to be at the school's home court and not an off court?

I would love to see Tyus Battle join the team this summer. Wishful thinking only.

are they using actual school venues? Wonder if they want to be at the school's home court and not an off court?

both. But I haven’t seen any sites that were the schools actual arena. There are arenas being used that are on campus such as Ohio state.

Scoop signed with the "NG Saints" and not Boeheims Army in the TBT? That's so disappointing.

Scoop signed with the "NG Saints" and not Boeheims Army in the TBT? That's so disappointing.

that sucks. Down 2 PG possibilities now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom