Boeheim's Army vs Brotherly Love Game Info... | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Brotherly Love Game Info...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Boeheim's Army vs Brotherly Love
Sunday, July 28, 2019 | 2:00 p.m.
SRC Arena, Onondaga Community College

TV: ESPN

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on ESPN Radio Syracuse (97.7 FM, 1200 AM).

My starting lineup today.

Watkins
Hak
BJ
White
Devo

Yes that puts White at the 2. But nobody is playing lockdown defense anyways. IF I wasn’t going to go White at the 2, I’d replace Hak with Crawford and go

Watkins
BJ
White
Crawford
Devo

Those are the only 2 lineups that make any sense to me. Basically it’s Watkins replacing AO and BJ replacing either Crawford or Hak.

AO looked really limited out there yesterday. He’s not moving well.

I didn't think I'd do it, but I got on a plane. I'll watch this game from a bar in DC. Hell of a weekend.

See you folks for the Clemson game
I will FINALLY get to meet you in person!!

Slow/late arriving crowd today. Line when the doors opened but it went fast and there’s no line now. Was a line the last 2 days for an hour or more.

Still don’t get this whole thing at this site. Now they have more sections closed off across the benches. Sections from past the baseline to the foul line are roped off and the first 3 rows behind the visitors bench are folded down and roped off. Weird. I’d Espn and tbt want to be that controlling they should never allow most of the places to host this thing. Every game I turned on last night was empty. 1v2 last night with eberlin had less that 100 people and not a section anyplace roped off.

I'm far from objective, but I think that this whole "Orange For Life" mentality is really special, and unique.

I remember seeing one former player after another at the FF in '13 and '16, and distinctly remember a number of former players getting together to rent a house in Atlanta the weekend of the FF in '13. I know that JB has his share of detractors, but he's clearly doing something right, if former players remain so loyal to the program and University.

Don’t know why we wouldn’t start our best lineup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom