Boeheim's Army vs Forces of Seoul | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Forces of Seoul

Nerds Nerds Nerds Nerds!

I really want the UB alumni team to lose this one.

With the 2 seed out, Cuse has a decent path. Heartfire is going to be a tough out.

With the 2 seed out, Cuse has a decent path. Heartfire is going to be a tough out.
And if we play defense like we did against any team with a talented offense we’re cooked.

The question is how many more times can Greenberg work in that the Overseas Elite alumni are all that matter.
And did you know Rice has won championships in Israel and Greece?

Tin foil hat talking: Weitsman paid Kennedy an appearance fee to join BA and he took the guaranteed money with every intention of tanking to F the SU guys.
I don’t think anyone is tanking, but I do think Weitsman paid everyone up front and that may have taken away some of the hunger they would have had otherwise.

I don’t think anyone is tanking, but I do think Weitsman paid everyone up front and that may have taken away some of the hunger they would have had otherwise.

Actually thought that too.

seemed slightly unmotivated, however hoping to see that attitude change

Forces of Seoul?

More like farts of trolls.

amirite

He was 12 and 8,
Yup and Lydon had 6 in 4 less minutes along with Kennedy with 9. This game we killed them on the boards , thankfully Georgetown’s former center Macklin didn’t show up for them. Rebounding was why we won. Next opponent has two 6’11 centers and a 6’10 power forward. It’s why losing Paschal was a loss - our only true center. Hoping we rebound as well as today so we can run on them and shoot better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom