Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 | 4:00 p.m.
Columbus, OH

TV: ESPN

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

1594129239025.png

I'm hoping the first game delays the start of our game just a bit. I need to work until at least 3:30 pm Central time.

Have a webinar and webcams have to be on. I will have it on my phone and be able to keep that off camera until I get in front of the tv.

Same here, but I brought my home laptop to work and will have it above my work laptop while the webinar is going on.

We’ve got a fighters chance this game. But as to the tournament in general, my expectations and hope took a nose dive when we lost both Lydon and McCullough. Our two best bigs who can both step outside. A real shame. This team had the perfect make up and was really constructed well. The Colgate kid is a decent replacement but he’s not Lydon nor McCullough. Maybe we are surprised. White has the potential to go off.

We’ve got a fighters chance this game. But as to the tournament in general, my expectations and hope took a nose dive when we lost both Lydon and McCullough. Our two best bigs who can both step outside. A real shame. This team had the perfect make up and was really constructed well. The Colgate kid is a decent replacement but he’s not Lydon nor McCullough. Maybe we are surprised. White has the potential to go off.
I hear this and I’m certainly not super bullish on the team this time...but if we can’t create turnovers, beat that group down the floor by a mile and get haas in foul trouble, then f us. I think we’ll do ok this game.

Will be interesting to see how much of a factor Haas is.

A couple of years back, I was convinced that BA adding Arinze was going to give us the floor balance and inside scoring to put the team over the top. Onuaku had his moments, but most teams played small ball, and he wasn't as big of a factor as I expected.

Need to make Haas a defensive liability. This isn't a college game -- force MoM into mismatches that get him off the floor.

I'm hoping the first game delays the start of our game just a bit. I need to work until at least 3:30 pm Central time.
I have back-to-back meetings from 3-4 central. Might just watch on delay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom