Books you're looking forward to reading? | Syracusefan.com

Books you're looking forward to reading?

Game of Thrones - A Dance With Dragons. It's been out for a while in hardcover/Nook, but I'm waiting for the paperback to be released to have a matched set with the others. Was originally supposed to be released in late summer, but it was pushed back to March 2013.

Game of Thrones - A Dance With Dragons. It's been out for a while in hardcover/Nook, but I'm waiting for the paperback to be released to have a matched set with the others. Was originally supposed to be released in late summer, but it was pushed back to March 2013.

I have the first 4 Game of Thrones books but haven't read them. I heard they were great? I just have been more into sci-fi lately.

Right now the only book I'm really looking forward to reading that I don't already have is This Book is Full of Spiders, which is the sequel to the cult/underground horror/comedy classic John Dies at the End. I love JDatE, partly because I sort of know the author through my contributions to Cracked (he's the editor there), but it's also just hilarious. I've heard This Book is Full of Spiders is even better.

I am about to begin Rising Sun in the Pacific, an account of the development of Japanese naval power from 1931 until the moment it crested in April, 1942.

Two of my favorite bass players Peter Hook of Joy Division/New Order and John Taylor of Duran Duran have books out. I'm hoping to get to them over winter break.