Bosch - legacy | Syracusefan.com

Bosch - legacy

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
I watched the first episode of the new Bosch series. It didn't disappoint. I did however, go back and re-watch episodes from the previous series to re-fresh my recollection on Carl Rogers, the hedge fund guy who is charged with murder and and the attempted murder of "Money" Chandler and Maddie.

I think Mimi Rogers does a great job and I like Bosch's new tech guy Stephen Chang. As usual there are several stories weaving in and out of each episode. William Devane, Albany native is a treat to watch too. And as Harry says "everybody counts or nobody counts". I agree with Harry.

love the books and the tv shows has been real solid. now if the Grey man can live up to that series of books it would be nice.

watched the first 6 that dropped. they did a great job of continuing the vibe.. you can see they lost some budget for filming but its still pretty well done.

I love this show. Very little dropoff, and some nice cameos from the main series.

Titus is great. He was such a prussy as President in “24” that I was even more impressed with his badassness as HB. Of course, that’s acting.

Damn I hadn't even seen this dropped or was planned. Loved the series can't wait to check this out.