Bosch | Syracusefan.com

Bosch

upperdeck

Living Legend
just finished season 3.. really done a nice job if hitting the book feel with the characters.. 20+ books so lots of material and they have slid some stuff from other books into the main threads pretty nicely.

Love the series . . . only problem is, after waiting and waiting patiently for the new season, I binged it in 2 sessions and now I'm left wanting more. I feel like a kid who went Trick or Treating on Friday and ate all his candy by Sunday afternoon . . .

part of me really wonders how the binging of shows helps the networks. 10 episodes 10 weeks of coming back for more, 40 weeks to wait for more ..

Binge I watch in 1-2 days and then I wait 52 weeks.. I would sometime wish they didnt even let me binge so it felt like it was lasting longer.

Wife and I watch Episode 1, Season 3...kinda slow. We loved first two seasons...hope it gets better.

Wife and I watch Episode 1, Season 3...kinda slow. We loved first two seasons...hope it gets better.
For me, I would say not quite as good as Season 2 but better than Season 1

its not really an action show. its all about setting the mood and acting.

its not really an action show. its all about setting the mood and acting.
Agreed...I'm going to rewatch #1 without distractions...and go from there.

So I finally had some time to watch without distractions. Rewatched #1 and watched #2...you guys are correct. It is much better than I thought...compelling story and drama building.

Season 3 looks like a winner to me. BTW, Season 4 already approved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom