Bosch | Syracusefan.com

Bosch

Symphony Steve

All American
Don't know what happened to the 'In A Show Hole' thread. But, if you like solid police procedural TV, featuring a 'difficult' cop protagonist, an excellent supporting cast, the city of LA as a co-star, and excellent writing, I recommend this series on Amazon Prime.

Drawn from the novels by Michael Connelly, Bosch features Titus Welliver in the title role. He has been married in real life five times, which perhaps surfaces in the p-ri-ckly (Jeezus, this censorship feature...) nature of the title character. If you've watched 'The Wire' and other excellent 'peak TV' shows, you will recognize many of the supporting players.

I only planned to sample it, but my wife and I are now starting Season 5. Thumbs up from both of us.

the book series is really good that its drawn from.. The tV show is really well done too.

Yeah, it's from reading the books that I was drawn to the series. The series does it justice. Wouldn't mind seeing 'The Lincoln Lawyer', though...

The Terry McCaleb series was good but short and became a nice Movie.

Have to see what he does with the McEvoy series, it has some nice moments

Nice he finally came out with another Lincoln lawyer one.. Wouldnt mind another movie

Renee Ballard a way of keeping Bosch around as the Char ages.

The Terry McCaleb series was good but short and became a nice Movie.

Have to see what he does with the McEvoy series, it has some nice moments

Nice he finally came out with another Lincoln lawyer one.. Wouldnt mind another movie

Renee Ballard a way of keeping Bosch around as the Char ages.

Season 7 will be the last season of the TV show. Hopefully, the books will continue...

Yeah, it's from reading the books that I was drawn to the series. The series does it justice. Wouldn't mind seeing 'The Lincoln Lawyer', though...
The Lincoln Lawyer is great. I've watched it a number of times. I have to tell yopu that Connelly really describes LA's layout. When I visited LA I knew what to expect while driving down Wilshire Blvd. Harry Bosch gets 5 stars

Don't know what happened to the 'In A Show Hole' thread. But, if you like solid police procedural TV, featuring a 'difficult' cop protagonist, an excellent supporting cast, the city of LA as a co-star, and excellent writing, I recommend this series on Amazon Prime.

Drawn from the novels by Michael Connelly, Bosch features Titus Welliver in the title role. He has been married in real life five times, which perhaps surfaces in the p-ri-ckly (Jeezus, this censorship feature...) nature of the title character. If you've watched 'The Wire' and other excellent 'peak TV' shows, you will recognize many of the supporting players.

I only planned to sample it, but my wife and I are now starting Season 5. Thumbs up from both of us.
solid show, seen every season & always left wanting for more
The Lincoln Lawyer is great. I've watched it a number of times. I have to tell yopu that Connelly really describes LA's layout. When I visited LA I knew what to expect while driving down Wilshire Blvd. Harry Bosch gets 5 stars
it was the beginning of matthew mcconaughey's career resurgence. he had made a string of really mediocre to really bad movies, then in 2011 he did lincoln lawyer, bernie & killer joe - all fairly low budget but all really good. he really took off as a serious actor after that.

Love the books and the show. His latest book was pretty political, so it lost points for me for that.

Haven't read the latest. Times we live in, I guess.
Just finished reading the latest book. I liked it. Not a lot of action from Harry.

Got Amazon Prime and binged watched season 6 of Bosch. Loved it. My partner watched the last 5 episodes of season six and she loves it too. Restarted season 1 episode 1. I'm looking forward to what happens to 98 Pounds. Any other Amazom Prime good shows?

Bosch just ended its Prime run in fine fashion.. hopefully where it picks up on the new network and continues the fine story telling.