Boston College road trip 11/24

Ozcuse

All American
I’m looking at going to Boston with my brother for the BC game on 11/24. Any other Cuse fans going? Looking for tailgate info and possible night before fun. Probably will stay in the Chestnut Hill/Brookline area.

Post here if you’re going or thinking about it. Also if you can provide some tips on Alumni Stadium/tailgating.

Ozcuse

All American
Although not ideal that means I won’t have to pack half my car with tailgating stuff. I will have to find a good bar for the night before and possibly to pregame if the game starts after noon.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
I have gone to a bunch of BC games and tried a number of approaches.

Parked at Hammond Pond before and took a free shuttle to and from Alumni Stadium. They don't allow tailgating but if you want a quick in and out approach, it works well. They might not allow you in without a prepaid pass now (they took cash when I parked there years ago). There is a phone number listed if this is of interest.

Satellite Parking Information for 2018 BC Football Season - Boston College

I would personally stay at a hotel downtown, where there are tons of things to see and do, and take an Uber to and from the game. Cost me $10 2 years ago to get to the Stadium from the Seaport area. Was left off about 2.5 blocks from the stadium. Can't beat it.

I might go, but Thanksgiving weekend is tough and I am already going to the Wake Forest and ND games. Probably not going to happen.

Consigliere

All Conference
Still can't wrap my head around this being our "rivalry" game. Understand the history but playing a rivalry game on a holiday weekend when no students are on campus in awful weather when one or both teams fates are generally decided (yes, this year is an exception) screams apathy to me. Play rivalry games to open the conference season and I'll never miss a trip to Boston!

I've been there four times for games. Gameday experience has been miserable but the North End and Quincy market make up for it.

Things just opened up with my work schedule (shocking given that I work in retail ops) and bnoro and I are planning on making this game since we’re missing ND. If you don’t have tickets yet we can all try to get them in the same general area and increase the Orange voice. Does anyone know what section SU’s allotment is in?

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
I’m looking at going to Boston with my brother for the BC game on 11/24. Any other Cuse fans going? Looking for tailgate info and possible night before fun. Probably will stay in the Chestnut Hill/Brookline area.

Post here if you’re going or thinking about it. Also if you can provide some tips on Alumni Stadium/tailgating.

Here is is a tip to get a discount on your hotel room. Call the hotel direct and tell them you are Boston College Alumni. You’ll get a better rate

storange

All Conference
Looking for tickets ,there very cheap on stub hub . does anyone know what section is the away section , would like to get as close as possible

Looking for tickets ,there very cheap on stub hub . does anyone know what section is the away section , would like to get as close as possible
I’m sure if you call the ticket office they can let you know where their allotment is. I was going to call today to see if they had any left but my friend ended up having a couple extras he bought before.

Top Bottom