Bourama Sidibe appreciation thread. | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe appreciation thread.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
That guy truly has the heart of a lion. Everything that he has been through, and he still picks himself off the deck after rolling his ankle and makes a couple big hustle plays. I would hope because of Covid that the Grad Students will also be honored on Saturday along with the Seniors. Buddy will probably get a huge ovation and he deserves it, but Bourama deserves a loud, thunderous ovation that tears the new roof off the Dome. This season has underachieved for the program but let's remember it by his comeback after no one expected him to suit up again. Great job BS and best of luck in your future!!!

That guy truly has the heart of a lion. Everything that he has been through, and he still picks himself off the deck after rolling his ankle and makes a couple big hustle plays. I would hope because of Covid that the Grad Students will also be honored on Saturday along with the Seniors. Buddy will probably get a huge ovation and he deserves it, but Bourama deserves a loud, thunderous ovation that tears the new roof off the Dome. This season has underachieved for the program but let's remember it by his comeback after no one expected him to suit up again. Great job BS and best of luck in your future!!!

Yep, love Sid. Would love to get him the dub against Miami and a huge, huge ovation for him.

All the best to that kid.

Yep, love Sid. Would love to get him the dub against Miami and a huge, huge ovation for him.

All the best to that kid.

BTW, I want to be clear, I want all the guys leaving to get a win in their last home game. They should get standing ovations. I want to smash Miami and each get their own curtain call. All of them.

I don't care how much I complain, I'll be giving them an ovation from home.

Just to add numbers to this appreciation thread. Oh how nice it would have been to have gotten 1 more full season from a healthy Bourama. And I don't think wd have to worry about him. Any MAN who worked so hard to overcome his health issues will succeed in life.

Although I'm sad that Jesse got injured, a nice side effect of that misfortune is having Sidibe get an unexpected dose of PT, with the team desperate for contributions in the pivot.

And to Sidibe's credit, he's delivered. Glad he's made a mark over the last 10 games of his collegiate career, when it appeared earlier in the season that he could barely move out there.

Too bad his body betrayed him -- I think he could have been a much more impactful player, but what a great kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom