Bowl Practice has begun | Syracusefan.com

Bowl Practice has begun

Good news, I guess. I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd rather play WVU in a bowl game with them at full strength.

However, I get why projected high draft players have to, and should do what's in their long-term best interest.
20 years from now we won’t remember that they weren’t at full strength. We’ll just remember the 10-3. Heck, walking out of the stadium will be glorious. Sun on my face, palm trees in my line of sight, beautiful women all around me. My wife is even coming!
I’ll take the players abstaining courteously and run with it

Good news, I guess. I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd rather play WVU in a bowl game with them at full strength.

However, I get why projected high draft players have to, and should do what's in their long-term best interest.
Normally I'd be with you, but double figure wins is a BIG hurdle to jump over, and if this makes it more likely... I'll take it.

Don't mean to be a downer, 690, but unless you go to the wrong game, you won't be having much sun on your face during or after the game. Sun will be going down about the time we get started. As for the beautiful women, the more you drink, the more you will see. :)

Don't mean to be a downer, 690, but unless you go to the wrong game, you won't be having much sun on your face during or after the game. Sun will be going down about the time we get started. As for the beautiful women, the more you drink, the more you will see. :)
FFS, Nick, let me have my moment! Haha. Alright fine, the next morning I’ll wake up with sunshine on my face, palm trees in my sight line, and beautiful women all around me. And my wife and kids

Some personnel observations from Friday's practice:

- Senior tight end Ravian Pierce and junior slot receiver Sean Riley were among the players who did not dress and participate. Both are dealing with minor injuries and should be ready for the Dec. 28 Camping World Bowl.
"All we're doing is making sure they're ready for the game," Babers said. "There's no sense for them to run around. They're doing conditioning on bikes and in the training room to make sure they're breaking a sweat."

- Junior Devin Butler practiced with the defense. He made a spot appearance at cornerback late in the game at Boston College.
"Devin is a very special athlete," Babers said. "He has the ability to play both positions, and all we're doing is cross-training just in case of an emergency."

- Antwan Cordy's status leading into the bowl game is still a question mark. The senior safety missed the final two games against Notre Dame and Boston College for personal reasons.

- Redshirt sophomore defensive tackle Josh Black, who missed the final two games of the regular season with an injury, returned to practice.

20 years from now we won’t remember that they weren’t at full strength. We’ll just remember the 10-3. Heck, walking out of the stadium will be glorious. Sun on my face, palm trees in my line of sight, beautiful women all around me. My wife is even coming!
FFS, Nick, let me have my moment! Haha. Alright fine, the next morning I’ll wake up with sunshine on my face, palm trees in my sight line, and beautiful women all around me. And my wife and kids
If your wife reads these, you’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do!!!

Nah. 20 years from now I'll be eating pudding with a straw. But 2 hours after the game, we will have the satisfaction of beating them with no built in excuses. You will have a drink in your hand, sun on your face, and wonder in your mind as to why Mrs. 690 is so interested in the cabana boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom