Bowling green coach trashes babers | Syracusefan.com

Bowling green coach trashes babers

Cuse69

Starter
I think he made some good points but BG being a mess has more to do with the mike jinks tenure and him currently having brian vangorder as his DC, mentioned talking to dave clawson wonder what he thinks.
Reading all the responses dino doesn't seem to have built much good will from fans which makes you think much of what he said was started by DB and continued by jinks.
Pretty fair point to make clawson did a great job build the base and foundation DB comes in tears it down has quick success and leaves, hard to argue with that.

Dudes an idiot he knows he won't get a better job and is more likely to get fired.

Shame Dino couldn't have the same luck recruiting WR gems that he did in the secondary. Other than that hes a good coach.

Watching that guy speak makes me like Dino even more

He just mad because Dino’s protege hung 64 on him last week
Right. And with 9 winning seasons since 1962 (that's as far back as sportsreference.com goes), 2 in the last 20+ years before he got there, I don't think Kent St. was a ready made winner when Lewis arrived.

Loeffler is probably best known for his time as the quarterbacks coach at Michigan from 2002-07 working with some of the Wolverines most decorated signal callers, including Tom Brady, after being a Michigan quarterback himself in the early-to-mid 90’s.

This makes no sense. Brady was drafted in 2000.

Are referring to his tutelage of Brady...as a Grad Assistant?

he's 100% right, he isn't going to do any of those things. he is going to continue to suck, the program will continue to suck and he will be forced to leave. what a di**

I think he made some good points but BG being a mess has more to do with the mike jinks tenure and him currently having brian vangorder as his DC, mentioned talking to dave clawson wonder what he thinks.
Reading all the responses dino doesn't seem to have built much good will from fans which makes you think much of what he said was started by DB and continued by jinks.
Pretty fair point to make clawson did a great job build the base and foundation DB comes in tears it down has quick success and leaves, hard to argue with that.

I didn't watch the clips but if he is blaming Babers for no one staying at BG from the 2017 and 2018 recruiting classes, I don't get it. Dino was here. Not sure how the classes Dino recruited at BG came out, but they are pretty much gone from BG by now anyway.

We're probably being too hard on Scot. He stated he wasn't going to win, leave, and watch the place go to hell. I think I believe him. It looks like he's going to watch it go to hell first and then leave after he gets fired. He's a man of his word.

Last edited:
Hired Vangorder = disqualified

Look, Scott - typically when you take a job where the guy before you got fired it’s going to be work to win there.
Hiring BVG to be anything other than the water boy should cause anyone to be fired, idk how he keeps getting jobs, I'll give him credit for that lol

Umm...ok. Those comments should win Loeffler a lot of favors going forward. Luck for him not many people outside of BG are going to see that interview.