Bracket “experts” are funny | Syracusefan.com

Bracket “experts” are funny

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I know Lunardi has us playing UW in the first round and now Palm has us playing Utah State IN Salt Lake City. Funny stuff.

I know Lunardi has us playing UW in the first round and now Palm has us playing Utah State IN Salt Lake City. Funny stuff.
That can happen. Only 1 to 4 seeds are protected from playing a lower seeded team with a perceived home court/location advantage.

We were the poster child for that change when we played UVM in Massachusetts and lost in 2005.

I believe it only applies to the first round games.

Last year we beat MSU in Detroit. We have 6 road wins this year.

True but at least MSU was protected as a 3 seed. I still have bad memories of Salt Lake City from 2010.

Palm has been right about us almost every year. Lundari is wrong almost every year.

There are people out there who track the bracketeers and I believe Lundari isn’t even close to the top 50 or whatever

Edit: the link. The Bracket Project - Ranking the Bracketologists
Lunardi's in the top 50 people I'll see in Hell.

Palm too.

we are the ones who knock teams out
That reminds of that stand=up skit where Richard Pryor is doing a repoerter interviewing Leon Spinks . The reporter says, "how would you define your style of boxing"?, and Leon replies, " I knock motherf___ers out". Richard was a funny man.

su has knocked the zags out of the tournament twice this decade. would love to get the hat trick
Ya and we sure gave them a gift as well. Not sure what year or what round, but if I remember correctly we were up 4 with a few seconds to go and we were inbounding the ball under their basket - DUH!

Ya and we sure gave them a gift as well. Not sure what year or what round, but if I remember correctly we were up 4 with a few seconds to go and we were inbounding the ball under their basket - DUH!
wasn't that butler

That was Butler and it was 4 minutes I think.

We are a pretty solid road team. Utah State and Gonzaga in Salt Lake to get to the Sweet 16? We got this

Not sure if u are serious or not but I'd prefer no piece of the Zags. They'd run us off the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom