Breeders cup 2018 | Syracusefan.com

Breeders cup 2018

no one.. come on..

hit the first one for $150. should probably stop for the day..

Get the Mikes On App. Lot of great tips in there, he did an hour with brad thomas.

He’s on now even.

I can’t bet the 2’s, Im waiting for tomorrow.

I had the 40-1 in that last race on top and just got caught cost me a $400 ex...

still up 300 for the day but so close to a big day even with fav winning almost every race

A few horses that should be good value that I will be using today:

F&M Sprint: Mia Mischief, Golden Mischief
Turf Sprint: Lost Treasure
Dirt Mile: Firenze Fire, Seven Trumpets
Sprint: Promises Fulfilled
Turf: Waldgeist
Classic: Mendelssohn, Catholic Boy

As Harvey Pack used to say, may the horse be with you.

Nice race in the Classic by Joel Rosario and Accelerate. Every once in a while in our lifetime we get a horse that gets better with age. Accelerate is one of those horses. Very disappointing for the Baffert horses. Great payouts for the Tri and Super considering the favorite won the race. Hope someone at least hit something.

Nice race in the Classic by Joel Rosario and Accelerate. Every once in a while in our lifetime we get a horse that gets better with age. Accelerate is one of those horses. Very disappointing for the Baffert horses. Great payouts for the Tri and Super considering the favorite won the race. Hope someone at least hit something.
Very good racing yesterday and today with some great finishes and memorable performances. I took a beating both days and will need to fund my betting account soon.

I hit 5 winners but nothing big after day 1, had 3 50/50 races and chose wrong all 3 times.. but it was fun

Sorry UD went down to Lousville Thursday and just got back last night, went up pretty big on Friday and gave it all back Saturday, bet against Accelerate and got kind of chalky towards the end. Great great time though. Great crowd at Churchill but nothing like the Derby as there was probably 25% of the people.

Accelerate knocked me out of pick 3, pick 4 and pick 5. ( had Gunnevera, Catholic Boy, Mendo and Mind your Biscuits)

Worst beat was in the filly and mare sprint, had the 2nd place finisher at 14-1 with a good size win bet. Got beat a nose. Santa Anita next year...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom