Brendan Paul enters the transfer portal | Syracusefan.com

Brendan Paul enters the transfer portal

Well, he'll always have Italy.

Paul participated in two of the four exhibition games ... He splashed 3-pointers versus OXYGEN BASSANO and SIENA SELECT ... Paul also had a rebound and an assist in his first appearance ... He added a steal in the win against SIENA SELECT.

In a twist of fate we have a multitude of guard options. Good luck to the young man

I am really surprised. I know his father thru the women's softball program. He seemed to love SU. I am pretty sure he was a Falk sports management major. He was in every Italy photo and looked very happy, although I was surprised to hear his parents did not travel with the team. His father came to lots of events with both siblings.

I am really surprised. I know his father thru the women's softball program. He seemed to love SU. I am pretty sure he was a Falk sports management major. He was in every Italy photo and looked very happy, although I was surprised to hear his parents did not travel with the team. His father came to lots of events with both siblings.

I wouldn’t be surprised if after thinkIng it would be cool to play for SU as a walk on, he’s decided he’d rather go someplace where he can get court time.

Not definite.

I laughed at the jokes then realized this kid is pretty talented based on other posts on here and him leaving doesnt help the team and possibly hurts it.

We will still see him in Orange this year. Who knows what could happen...He definitely has some talent that could shine through.

How did Bayer do last year at wherever he transferred? Did he get any run?

How did Bayer do last year at wherever he transferred? Did he get any run?

Not ripping him at all -- but he averaged .02 points for the year, and had 1 assist and 2 rebounds for the season.

Doesn't look like he saw the floor / got PT.

He’d be a solid contributor for a Nescac school...maybe.

He may love to play, but everything is going to feel exponentially smaller after being apart of the program at SU. I won’t begrudge his choice one way or the other.

IMO, this photo from the DO story says it all. Total “me-first” player. I mean, Washington is literally pulling him into the team huddle as Paul resists with all his might. Good riddance.

D91D7FCA-683C-433C-9C8D-23216EBBCCF7.jpeg

:)

Last edited:
IMO, this photo from the DO story says it all. Total “me-first” player. I mean, Washington is literally pulling him into the team huddle as Paul resists with all his might. Good riddance.

View attachment 168894

I don’t think you can accurately analyze that pic. We don’t know what was going on when.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom