Brett Axe is a huge Richard | Syracusefan.com

Brett Axe is a huge Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have been nun-chuked.

tumblr_ni6v4qCXbn1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

This was a day for the Syracuse community to come together. It sure seemed to me that Axe was trying to stir the pot and piss in the soup.

With all due respect, these coronations can be that but if the media is there to do their job they should be asking tough questions.

I have no problem with anyone asking questions. After WF game, there was plenty of questions regardless of how JW/JB smoothed the issues.

While I don't completely disagree, my take is when variants of the same question are asked 4 or more times, then your going past the answers being given. He went there because JB gave Mike and Donna respect and he didn't get it or deserve it. He is clickbait.

I have a feeling this thread could get away from us.

Back to axe... to be fair, things were really weird on Wednesday so people legitimately didn't know at that time. So to ask that question a couple of days ago, fair enough. However, he decided to ask it today when it was obvious as hell that Syracuse and Jim are treating it as a retirement. He knew the answer but just wanted to be an ASSCLOWN to sort of make a point of some kind.

Funny thing is, with Jim retiring, Axe is going to have to re-invent is shtick. Red won't give him the content he's lazily been able to rely on with Boeheim (especially lately).
Tough break, Axe. There’s always Buffalo teams to tweet about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom