Class of 2017 - Brian Bowen from Louisville to South Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Brian Bowen from Louisville to South Carolina

Why haven't they at least reached out to this guy? Ton of minutes available and great platform to the pros! Let's pull a Rat K and slide in to grab this kid.

Creighton was favored last I saw

Why haven't they at least reached out to this guy? Ton of minutes available and great platform to the pros! Let's pull a Rat K and slide in to grab this kid.

Creighton was favored last I saw

Duke and Kentucky aren't involved, not good enough for us. In all seriousness though this kid had do just flat out reject our interest, he's in a position of need and was considering DePaul, I don't care who the coach or the assistant coach is, if DePaul gets this kid and they start becoming a national power I'm going to live at the bar.

Duke and Kentucky aren't involved, not good enough for us. In all seriousness though this kid had do just flat out reject our interest, he's in a position of need and was considering DePaul, I don't care who the coach or the assistant coach is, if DePaul gets this kid and they start becoming a national power I'm going to live at the bar.

And they got Tyger Campbell...

Yeah, same school connection there but Bowen could be a one and done and Campbell will be 18

Yeah I think tyger gets the "too short" so he can't be athletic or good stereotype trademark.. I'm sick of that tbh

This guy reminds me of Moyer

I'm not complaining at all... but I've read at least 5 times I wanna say on all these kids so far that remind somebody of Moyer lol.. I'm fine with it cause I like Moyer and his game

Yeah I think tyger gets the "too short" so he can't be athletic or good stereotype trademark.. I'm sick of that tbh

Yeah for sure, with our current situation I don't get how Tremont Waters hasn't been contacted, he's another elite talent that gets the too short label as well but he can run a offense, I know his dad is evidently a pain to deal with but if we miss out on Thorpe I really don't want to deal with Frank Howard at all, if he doesn't really get many minutes then I see him earning his degree and hopefully leaving as a GR Transfer which opens up another scholarship for a deep 2018 class.

Played on Maxpreps number one ranked high school basketball team. sporting goods National Champions.

2nd team All Maxpreps.

Averaged 22pts 6reb a game.

Brian Bowen is the real deal.

That being said we are not even in consideration. He has Mich St, Arizona, Creighton, Depaul, Oregon, and Florida St after him.

Depaul has his former high school and AAU coaches on staff.

Mich St is home for him but Miles Bridges coming back may send him elsewhere.

I just seen a Oregon site comparing him vs Cam Johnson the transfer from Pitt to figure out which they would rather have. Ugghhh must be nice to have that problem along with the #4 SF and #28 SF coming in this class already

I just seen a Oregon site comparing him vs Cam Johnson the transfer from Pitt to figure out which they would rather have. Ugghhh must be nice to have that problem along with the #4 SF and #28 SF coming in this class already
Oregon is trending up in basketball. Dana Altman is doing a tremendous job. They are a football school and that is where the money goes, so to see them recruiting like this is pretty good. That is what continued tournament success can get you.

Oregon is trending up in basketball. Dana Altman is doing a tremendous job. They are a football school and that is where the money goes, so to see them recruiting like this is pretty good. That is what continued tournament success can get you.

They said either would be great but they want Bowen. If they get Bowen then he is going to play PF for them if they get cam then cam goes to SF and Troy brown jr goes to PF

1. Don't tweet at recruits
2. Don't tweet at recruits
3. If you didn't attend Syracuse please don't soil the university's name this way, thanks.
4. Don't tweet at recruits
5. Kodak Black is a rapist so probably take #FreeKodak out of your profile
Said it before - nothing good comes out of tweeting at recruits. Good or bad content.

1. Don't tweet at recruits
2. Don't tweet at recruits
3. If you didn't attend Syracuse please don't soil the university's name this way, thanks.
4. Don't tweet at recruits
5. Kodak Black is a rapist so probably take #FreeKodak out of your profile

1. No
2. No
3. Freedom of speech
4. I do what I want
5.No

1. No
2. No
3. Freedom of speech
4. I do what I want
5.No
Great. Downplay the school. Good move.

And freedom of speech just means the government can't come after you. It doesn't mean posters can't tell you not to do it. Do what you want, but it's not a good representation of the university or the coaching staff.

I called some dude out on Facebook, said he tweeted JT and told him we didn't need at Dyracuse because OB is better and JT wouldn't even play here.

Before he committed to Duke. Derp. Some people children. SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom