Bring the Undefeated 1987 SU Football Team to Pinstripe | Syracusefan.com

Bring the Undefeated 1987 SU Football Team to Pinstripe

OrangePA

Living Legend
The University should do whatever it can to honor that team and its great win over WVU.

The University should do whatever it can to honor that team and its great win over WVU.
give em a dinner.

but i dont think the Yankees, or wv, will be too keen about honoring them at the Stadium.

give em a dinner.

but i dont think the Yankees, or wv, will be too keen about honoring them at the Stadium.

I understand, but don't care.

Do what you got to do - bring em back and make a big deal out of it!

Maybe Marvin Graves can MC the introduction of the 1987 team, just to give WV a bit of an edge.

Some people think we should honor them as it is the 25th anniversary of a fantastic team. Others think it would be out of place at Yankee Stadium. Both sides have good points. Instead of debating it to find out who the true winner of the argument is, let's just call it a tie.

Some people think we should honor them as it is the 25th anniversary of a fantastic team. Others think it would be out of place at Yankee Stadium. Both sides have good points. Instead of debating it to find out who the true winner of the argument is, let's just call it a tie.
ba dump ba ching. hey now.....

Well played.

And we could give them some dyed shirts as souvenirs.